Not the reveal expected

Third POV
Lately marinette was getting very tired from all the work. Designing jagged stone's album, clothes and helping him make some music. Helping Clara Nightangle to choreograph a new dance also while making her a new outfit. Helping thomas astruc in his movie and shows. Also being ladybug. She would usually be moody now a days. She would come to school with hoodies and yoga pants with her hair in a messy bun and sometimes dark circles under her eyes.

Meanwhile Lila was lying that she was helping the celebrities. Nino and Adrien knew she was lying. It went on and on. Some people were saying that marinette was getting lazy and just that's all. One day she didn't come to school because she slept from all the work and her parents knew what she was doing and let her sleep all day (Chatnoir and marinette know eachother and sometimes meet eachother in secret.)

Meanwhile at school they had a free period because there was a meeting for teachers. They were discussing about ladybug and fortunately Lila was absent. Soon they were discussing who could be ladybug. Suddenly nathaniel pops in and says "Marinette does look like ladybug.". Everybody's eyes widened in realization of how similar they are. Alya then butts in "Yeah! She does look like ladybug a lot and share the similar traits.". Adrien's eyes widen and he shouts "How can she be ladybug if she's JUST A FRIEND!"(Just a friend my ass agrasste.)Everybody raises an eyebrow like really. Adrien then smirks and says "Only one way to find out!".

Next day marinette came to school and sat down laid her face on her hands still sleepy. Adrien came in with the plan he had formed yesterday. He smirked and said "Purrincess! You look meowtiful today!". Everybody in the class were shocked that the shy Adrien Agreste could flirt. Marinette sleepily replies "Good thing I allow you to come at my balcony to eat some snacks or else I don't allow alley cats at my home.". Everybody's eyes were now on them. Adrien just smirks more and says "Meowch purrinces-". Marinette cuts him off by screaming and looking at him "ANOTHER PUN AND OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!".

Everybody now realised that the couple were the one and only chatnoir and ladybug. Suddenly they both realised each other's identities. They both say at the same time "You are!". Adrien knew what was gonna happen next time and made a run for it. Marinette screamed and ran behind him "YOU SLY ALLEY CAT! COME BACK HERE!". The class were just there not moving and processing what is happening. Suddenly they heard a muffled voice " I am so sorry!". Suddenly the door opened and came in marinette with Adrien dragging behind her. Marinette was dragging him with his ear. Also lila was absent that day.

Next day!(They already discussed everything with the class about their identities) Lila came to school. She was quite early. She heard some voices in the classroom and hid. Adrien and marinette were sitting together helping marinette make her sketches and improvise. Suddenly adrien snatched her sketchbook to have some attention to himself."Kitty!" "M'lady" "Kitty!!" "M'lady!" "KITTY!". It went on for a while. Marinette tried her best to have the sketchbook back. She suddenly kissed him and snatched her sketchbook. Adrien was a total tomato. Lila was watching all of this in range. Marinette opened the page where Adrien was drawing. It was a beautiful sketch of marinette. "Wow! Kitty I love it! It's beautiful!". Adrien hugs her and brings her to his chest and cuddles her from behind and says "Not as beautiful as you bugaboo!". Marinette smiles and kisses his nose and says "Love you! Also wanna come home for some hot chocolate and a movie?" Adrien nods and kisses her bare neck.

Lila was very angry. She stomped off home saying she was sick. Next day she came back school all ready with a plan in mind to separate them. When she came inside she heard some cheers. She saw marinette and Adrien with hickeys on their necks and jawline sleeping together and cuddling. She shrieked "HOW COULD YOU! YOU STOLE EVERYTHING FROM ME! MY POPULARITY, MY FOLLOWERS AND WORSHIPPERS AND ALL OF THEM MY BOY TOY!". Suddenly she realized something. Everybody's eyes widened and started throwing questions and insults at her. None of them realized that ths couple woke up smirked pecked eachother and went back to sleep after all they were watching movies all nights with doing some other stuff which caused them hickey's.😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Also

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY TO ALL!