Chapter 1

"Hey Jim!" Yelled T.P. "Yeah, Tobs whats up?" I asked, "Dude, your sister is coming back from her England trip!" Tobs says excited. "Um, she is?" I say all nervous, Toby looked at me, "Yeah, your mom has been talking about ALLLLLLL day." He says, I only sighed and rubbed my neck. "Um, I don't think we should tell her about the whole Troll Hunter thing." I say as I pace around my room. His smile falls, "Why not!? I bet she would love to hear these butt kicking adventures with her brother's best wingman/ bro!" He says as he did a chop in the air and side kick. I laughed a little but, "But what if she thinks I'm a freak, also we haven't told her that she's half troll and half fleshbag!" I yelled in frustration. "Jimbo, you have to tell her someday, might as well me today." "Wait, what?" I asked still confused, Toby rolled his eyes and took out his phone and showed me his calendar of what today is, "'(Y/n) comes back'" I read. "Wait, she's coming back TODAY!?" I yelled and bolted down to meet my mom. "MOM, (Y/N) IS COMING TODAY!" I yelled down the stairs, "Oh, yeah she is. We are going to go and pick her up. Does Claire and Toby want to come? Claire haven't met your sister yet." She says calmly. "Uh, sure I'll text Claire..." "Oh no Jim she is already in the car." She says and walked to the car and opened the door. Claire was inside jumping up from her seat, "Jim, why didn't you tell me you have a sister? I can't wait to meet her!" She says excitedly. "Well, I don't know. You never asked?" My voiced cracked. "Jim, hurry and get in." Says mom. "Here we go." I whispered.

(Y/n) POV~

Today is the day... I CAN FINALLY EAT AMERICAN FOOD! "Man, I miss these grilled cheese..." I said with mouth full of grilled cheese. In England, especially in the Wizard world where everyone practically are on two sides, Pure Bloods and Half Bloods, and Muggleborns. And, me I'm of course a muggleborn, so sue me. I finally landed at Arcadia Airport, I wore black ripped jeans, black jackets, black scull shirt, with black converse. Having my Air Pods in listening to 'Sarcasm By Get Scared' at full blast. "... If I had common sense, I might cut myself or curl up and die..." I sang the lyrics in a hushed voice. Lets say, I hate people with passion with all unforgivable curses, Including having the hate for every living thing. It's just how I roll. I know I could be self centered prick and might have sass including doing pranks that made my boring life more interesting. "Can this day go any faster?" I groaned, until I saw a familiar blue jacket, I shook my head and chuckled a little, "Jim..." I whispered. I walked over there with my suite case in hand. we met gaze and ran to me and hugged the shit out of me. "Ok, ok, good to see you to bro. But, do you, uh, mind not squeezing me to death?" I asked and patted his back. "Oh, sorry." He says and wen to some girl with a white strand of hair. "Hi, mom?" I asked, she also hugged me but I just patted her back to cause I suck at affection. "(Y/n), this is, Walter Stickler, my boyfriend..." She trailed off, "Um, Ok? I mean its cool." I say trying to get out of my mom dating a dinosaur. "(N/n) this is my Girlfriend Claire, Claire the is (Y/n) my sister." He says with a small chuckle. "Hi, Jim told me so much about you!" She says as she hugged me, "Uh, she is something. but how could my bro land a shot with you, I mean your beautiful and Jim is just plain, Fugly..." I say and laughed a little bit. "Hey!" He yelled. "Where is my homie?" I say. "(Y/N)!!!!!" "TOBYYYYYYYY!" We yelled in union and hugged. "Dude, I got lots of stuff to tell you!" I say as we walked back to the car.

"So, how was London?" Asks mom while looking at me in the mirror. "Um, it was good, I mean I was there for 5 years so yeah thats good." I say with my head against the window. "Well, thats good, sorry for not being able to call you during those years, at least your back for good." Mom says, "I'm not done for good I got friends that needs me over there still." I say outloud. "Well, I thought you want to come home, so I enrolled you at your brothers school." She says, I rolled my eyes, "So now I have to go to school with my twin? How could this day be any worse?" I say and I pulled my hoodie down to my over my eyes, "Well, we never get new kids so, have fun when you study in London for 5 years." I heard Jim say to me, I kicked him in the ankle gutted him with my elbow. "Mom! (Y/n) is hitting me." Says Jim, "(Y/n) don't torcher your brother." She said plainly. "Whatever, he started it." I protested, "Anyways, what did you do to your hair, its very... uh... artistic?" Says mom. I just sighed, "I don't know, some bullies that I went to school decided to put a spell... I mean to cut my hair when I was sleeping in class so, I cut it some more to make it even I guess and died my bangs, (F/c) and under my hair." I say as I ate the burrito that T.P. saved for me. 'Well, it looks good." She says as if she heard about the bully part. "Yeah whatever..."

When we got home, I ran to my room and saw everything that I was 11 with pink stuff. "Well time to change this shitty decor." I say and closed my door. I brought out my wand and said some words and put in a bigger bed, decor, and a chimney where I could use Floo Powder when the Wesleys twins come. I sighed at my work. "Man I love the color (f/c) in the dead night." I said and fell asleep in my clothes.