Chapter 12 🍋

(Y/n) POV-
... I felt his hands trail upwards towards my chest, but he stopped. I looked at him like he was crazy, "what?" I asked not knowing what to say. He sighed and looked at me, "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, I nodded at him and kissed him. He took it as a hint to keep going.
He began to go up my shirt and rub my sides and go up slowly, I felt my panties going damp just by his touch. My fingers tangled his hair as I pulled slightly. His hands gropes my chest I moaned slightly as I began to grind on his crouch area. He layed me down while not breaking the kiss. He began going to my neck leaving hickies and butterfly kisses around my neck, he nibbled and bits my neck to find my sweet spot. When he found it I moaned out loud while he smirks with victory.
He took off my sweater but I didn't wear a shirt only a bra that was (f/c) with (O/f/c) lace. "Bloody hell you look so sexy with that bra. Trying to tease me, I see," Douxie says with a suducive voice. My face was red as he took off my bra with one swift of a hand.
"Hold on my little dove, I'll pleasure you soon enough," he whispered in my ear. Shivers went down my spin. He flipped over my black skirt and saw my matching set of panties. He moved the silky cloth to the side to put on finger inside of my pussy, I moaned out loud, "Your so wet for me? I barely touched you,"
He put another finger in and then another, he began to move in and out of my pussy. I moaned loud, I felt a knot in my stomach but he knew I was about to cum so he stopped. I whined. With a snap of his fingers his clothes were off, his I saw his abs man they were like heaven. He took off my paintings and threw them near my clothes.
"Get in your hands and knees," he commanded, I obeyed. I felt his tip and him pushing in himself into me. My legs began to wobble, his dick was huge inside of me, he began to move in and out of me at a fast pace. I moaned as he moved deeper into me, "F-faster!" I yelled, he went faster he pulled my hair slightly. I felt him hit my spot and cried out of pleasure.
I cummed on him as he pulled out and cummed too, "I didn't tell you that you could come. Did I?"
"N-no sorry-"
But I was cut off, "what do you call me? You call me Master,"
"Y-yes Master. Sorry that I didn't cum without your permission,"
He smirked, "I should punish you," he says. I felt something tie my hands together I looked up and saw he used his magic on me, it was a blue light that tied me. I looked around but I was blindfolded. "Master? What are you doing?" I asked. Just thinking about him ramming me like this makes my pussy wet.
"This is your punishment,"
Soon I felt something cold going inside of me, it began to melt while I shivered and moaned slightly.
But something else was putting into my back hole, it felt like a, butt plug?
"Ahh~" I moaned, I felt something between my pussy lips, he was teasing me!? "M-master! Please don't tease me!" I cried. He only chuckled and went all the way into me. I felt him ram into my wet pussy. He was going slow and steady, I like to hard, so I began to move myself onto his shaft too. He soon got the memo and started to go hard and faster into me...
—————
We got dressed after that, I sat on the ground still because I was so sore. He saw me on the ground and picked me up bridal style.
"So is my boyfriend taking me home?" I asked while he laughed. "I guess so. Sorry for going to hard," he says as he kissed my head.
I only laughed, "No it's fine, I like it when you go fast," we laughed together.
I checked my phone while he carried me back home,
54 miss calls from Jimmy Boi
23 miss calls from Sister Claire
11 miss calls from Mom
15 miss calls from Toby Pie

"Shit, I'm dead," I said. He looked and laughed slightly. "I bet I won't see you till the year 3045," I joked.
Once he got me home, I saw Jim sitting down with the team and mom checking her phone. They saw us approaching, "Um, I'm back?" I asked with a nervous tone. Jim saw I was with Douxie and not to mention him carrying me, "Where were you! And with him!" Yelled Jim. Douxie put me down slowly.
"Jim I'm fine Douxie and so were at the Arcade," I explained the fib.
"No you weren't we checked everywhere," Num says while he walked towards me.
"And why was HE carrying you?" He asked knowing the answer.
"It's none of your damn business!" I yelled at him. We both came face to face and growled at each other, "It was my fault, I saw her picking up the stuff with the others for the Battle of the Bands since it was mutilated." Douxie says as he walks past Jim and I.
"And you must be her mother. Might I say, you look ravishingly you must be 24?" He grabbed her hand and kissed it and winked at her. I heard Jim groan, "Oh no, I'm older but thank you," her checks were flushed and her hand on her face, "Of course, sorry for keeping (Y/n) out last her curfew. She loves to help the community as much as she loves to be with me," he says and looks at me. "I should take my leave, I don't want my little dove to be tired for school tomorrow. Good day ma'am," he says and walks back to me and kissed my cheek. I stood there all stupid with my mouth hung down like the others, "What a lovely boy! Is he your boyfriend (Y/n)?" Mom asks
"Yes he is. I'm lucky to have him," I said in awe as he walked into the night.
"We should have him over for dinner," Mom says excited.
"NO! I will not have that woman stealer with in my house, eat my food, or be near my sister, and my girlfriend!" He yells and went inside.
"What is his deal?" Asks Toby
"I have no clue." Claire says
"You have to tell me everything," she whisperes in my ear.
"Hey mom, can I spend the night at Claire's tonight?" I asked. Her face was still flushed, "Yes go ahead. I'm going to write in my diary," she went back in.
———————
"... No way! You went all the with him!" She says.
"I know," I sighed and layed on her bed.
"So he has a kink 😏" she smirked
"He has a rope kink and blindfold kink," I explained.
————