Chapter 7

(Y/n) POV~
"Ok... 1623..." I whispered to myself. I glanced around the shopping stores and found the address.
*Ring* the bell rung as I walked in,
"Sorry were closed," says someone rushing pass me.
"Um, hey Douxie," I said. He tensed up and screamed as he dropped books.
I couldn't help but laugh slightly,
"Um (Y/n)? H-hey, I didn't know you were gonna be here," he responded still in the floor,
"Um yeah, uh? Do you need help?" I asked; I extended my hand towards him. I smiled sweetly while he blushed, "Um yes," he gripped my hand and pulled himself up.
We met eye to eye,
'I haven't notice Douxie's eyes were hypnotizing...'
'(Y/n)'s face looks beautiful in the sun...'
"Will you two get a room?"
I smacked out of the trance and looked around,
"Who said that?" I asked
"You mean what said that,"
I saw a cat with glasses, "Your a talking cat? With glasses?" I asked. It rolled his eyes, "Yes, now your going to run and scream,"
"I'm not. Now I've seen everything," I said as I walked around glancing at everything.
The cat stuttered, "Oh, I went to a magic school in London," it shook its head.
"So...What brings you here?" Douxie asks, "Um I have something that I'm a little confused on..." I trailed off.
"Sure, what is it?" He patted a sit next to him,
I sighed, "well I had this dream, that I saw myself sitting by the waterfall wearing a white dress and no shoes. But realized that wasn't me, she had long black hair and blue eyes. She was sitting next to someone that looked like you, wait, no, exactly like you," I explained. He looked at me, he studied my expression and I did the same. His eyes seemed dark but I didn't know why.
"Who are you? Really," I said with a hard tone.
He sighed and turned away from me.
"What do you mean?" He asked, knowing what I mean.
"You know what I mean. Are you immortal?" I asked might knowing the answer. He sighed in defeat,
"Yes,"
"Well since I'm half human and half something else I am too, I guess," I laughed a little.
"Well step aside from my dream and this whole shit. About the Battle of the Bands, when and where will it be held?" I asked.
"Center square,"
'Man I could listen to his British accent all day...'
"Do you know what song you will be playing?" He asked
"Um I'm writing my own song."
"Oh really? That's bloody brilliant!" He says.
I blushed when he said 'bloody'
"I mean it's ok, but kinda short on the lyrics,"
"Maybe, I can help,"He offers.
"Um sure? But I didn't bring my guitar with me,"
"It's ok, we can use mine," I nodded my head as I took out my song book.
I sang softly, to get the tune I want;
La, la la la...
Could it be?
Is it time to face the fins curtain?
You couldn't say it more clear,
Here,
Before you,
I hope you face it my way,
Or the highway,
Time will heal?
No.
I lay beside you,
Cause you belong to me,
After all your apart of me...
I did a hard note on the guitar and heavy sighed,
"I can't think of anything besides that," he hummed in response,
"How about,"
He took the guitar and played a little tune,
'Cause after all you own me,
And I own you,
Things are better with you by my side...
I wasn't paying much attention because the way he sang those notes like how I like I me- I uh mean...
"So how was that?" He asked. He looked into my eyes, his eyes widen slightly.
"(Y/n)? You ok? Your crying." He states. I touched my face with my hand.
My finger feels wet.
"Oh, sorry. I didn't know,"
"No it's fine, but why you crying?" He takes my hands in his, I felt a lighting shock through my body,
'Could he be the.. one?'
"Um I don't know. Know one helps each other where I went to school. Everyone is separated by house. If your rich then you most land in Slytherin or Ravenclaw. If your poor or from the outside world you mostly land in Griffindor or Hufflepuff..." I said. I looked back into his eyes. They seemed sad.
"Sorry for taking about feelings. Um that was great actually," I changed the subject.
"No, lets take a break from writing. Tell me,"
He wanted to know? Man, where has this guy been all my life?
"Um I was put into Slytherin for a reason, I'm muggle born. And in the Slytherin house it's only Pure bloods because they were raised to hate Muggle horns and half bloods. Like me I'm a muggle born. I got into that house because I talk back a lot and I'm sarcastic, also I'll do very cunning things. But the others didn't like me or me being in their house so they bullied me and did this to my hair." I said he listen to me rant on and on about school.
—————
*ring* *ring* I looked at my phone, it was Jim calling,
"Yes brother?" I asked
"Woah, woah. Slow down!... No it's not late-"
I looked outside and saw darkness. I checked the time and it was 10:30 at night.
"I'll be home in 5 minutes,"
I hanged up.
"Sooooo, I should get going," I got up fast.
"Sorry for wasting your time douxie,"
I turned around and he was right there in front of me,
We were so close, our noses almost touching, I felt his breath on my lips.
I was leaning in so was he. I felt my eyes shut...
"Ah, Douxie, (Y/n)! What a pleasant surprise!" We both screamed and we turned and Merlin was walking down the stairs,
"Sorry was I interrupting something?" He asked.
"NO! I was, uh, get going cause Jim needs me to boss him around," I smiled wide.
"Um I'll give you a call?" Asked Douxie all flustered,
"Um sure but I do need your number,"
We exchanged numbers and I dashed out the door like I'm Shaggy from Scooby-doo.
————
I ran inside the house, ignoring the calls of my brother.
I giggled to myself and called into my bed with a red face.
Maybe this is the thing called, "...love... I'm in love with Douxie..."
I admitted it and it felt good...
I, (Y/n) (M/n) Lake is in love with the one and o my Douxie...