Chapter 8

(Y/n) POV
I woke up to my phone ringing, my crusty eyes opened half way to see the screen. I squinted at the bright light and saw it was from Douxie.
Bold= Douxie
Underlined-(Y/n)

Douxie🥰❤️
Hey (Y/n). You
Busy later today?
No 😂 what do u have in mind?
Well if you put it that way,
is it ok if I take you out?...

I just stared at the screen,
He wants to take me out? I had to act fast.
Should I say yes? Or no?
I made up my mind.

Douxie 🥰❤️
Um yes I would like that.
What should I wear?
Something nice. I'll pick you up at your house at 7:30.
Okay! Can't wait till then!

I turned off my phone and sighed.
"I don't know what to wear,"
I ran to my closet, I began flinging clothes everywhere,
I remembered I had a set of two, way in the back that still have their plastic on.
I took them out and laid them in my bed.
#1

#2

#2

*The second dress has shoes*

I picked (Choose dress). I Changed, I looked in the mirror, I looked so good damn.

"Hey, (Y/n)? I'm making dinner tonight an-" Jim came in. He only smirked and leaned against the frame of the door.

"So who is the lucky guy?" He asked. I wanted to die on scene, "Um, its someone that you don't like," I said. "Please don't be-" "Yes, its Douxie," He sighed and sat on my bed. "I just don't want to see you hurt," I also sighed and sat next to him, "Jim, even if I fall for him and he hurt me, you know I'll get back at him," He stifled a laugh. "Also, how the hell did you land a girl like Claire? I mean she is dead drop gorgeous," He laughed, "I don't know, but she means the world to me," "Be thankful, cause in the near future you will be more uglier. I mean look at me, I have the good genes and you have the bad ones," He punched my shoulder.

"So, you and Douxie? Huh?" I rubbed my neck, "Well he just asked me out like 2 hours ago. And I've never felt this way before, this is all new to me," Jim nodded his head.

"What do you feel when you see him?"

"I see everything fade away as if we are the only people,"

"What do feel when your around him?"

"I feel... I feel... I feel like my stomach is about to explode and my knees get weak and I start to show emotion,"

"You never show emotion to others. You really must love him if you show emotion,"

My face turned red, "Isn't 'love' a strong word? I prefer like more," I said. "I'm being for real, (n/n). I want you to be careful I don't trust him," Jim says. "Jim, you worry to much. Thats my job,"

"fine, anyways, what time is he suppose to pick you up?" Jim asked, "Um, 7:30. What time is it?"

"It's 7:25," Jim said. "He's gonna be here in 5 minutes!?" I rushed to the bathroom and did some light makeup and messed with my hair a little.

"(Y/n)! Your boyfriend is here!" he yelled up the stairs. I walked down the stairs, "He isn't my boyfriend!" I yelled back.

I saw Douxie in the door way, he was wearing something nice (I'm sorry think about him wearing something nice) His eyes met mine, "My lady, you look beautiful, even words can't describe your beauty," He gave me flowers, "How sweet of you. You didn't have to," "No I wanted to," I smiled and gave them to Jim to put in a vase, "Be back before 11:30!" I laughed, "Okay 'Dad'!" I yelled.

"So, (Y/n)? we haven't talked about yourself,"

"Um, about myself? I'm like an open book," I said, he chuckled and looked back at me, "Hm, not really. You seem independent, like to think fast," He says, "Well, I mean I guess. Anyways, tell me about yourself," I said, "Hm, first, lets talk about it over dinner," He smirked, I felt my legs turn to noodles. "where are you taking me?" I asked with a slight blush on my cheeks, "It's a surprise," He lead me away from the town and into the forest.

"Okay, I need you to wear this," He says, he gave me a blindfold, "Um, you planning to murder me?" I said jokingly, "Of course not! Do you trust me?" His hand was out for me to take it, "Yes?" I said, he put the blindfold over my eyes and tied it, I felt his hand in mine.

"Oh, watch your ste-" I felt like I was falling but someone or something caught me, I took off the blind fold and saw Douxie holding me by the waist while the other hand rested on a tree, our faces were close, I felt his hot breath on my lips. "Um thanks," I said nervously. "You know, you have the most prettiest lips I've ever seen," He said while looking into my eyes, my face turned 100 shades of red, "Did I say that out loud?" He asked, I nodded my head still feeling embarrassed. "Sorry, I've never felt like since-" He stopped mid sentence, he let go of me and began to walk to a spot by the river, "Felt since what?" I asked. I sat next to him looking at the lake, I loved the way the water ripples when a leaf falls onto of the water. "Do you remember when you asked about that dream?" He says still looking at the water. "Yeah?" "I've been Merlins Apprentice since the 12th century, I've met your recreation so many times because of the curse," He says. I looked at him like he was crazy, "I've fallen for the girl that I saw in your dreams, her name was Jasmine. But since she died in 1867, know one was born like that till, you came along," He says looking at me with tears in his eyes, "Douxie..." I whispered. I hugged him as he hugged back, "I loved her but she choose another," He hugged me harder, "Douxie... I would never do that to you, I-I love you..." I whispered in his ear, I felt a pair of lips on mine, it felt like fireworks, I kissed back. I put my arms around his neck while he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

We were Botha panting mess, "I love you too," he said.
We kissed again...