Chapter 11

(Y/n) POV-
After seeing Jim. It was now 7:56 in the evening I bet Douxie is waiting for me.
I ran back to the town center where he told me to wait there.
"Oi, (Y/n)!" Yelled Douxie I saw him sprinting towards me and hugged me tight. "Dude I've been gone for like 20 minutes," I joked. He met my eyes and sighed, "I know but I don't want to leave your side," he grabbed my hand softly and lead me away from Arcadia.
"So where are you taking me? Again," I said with my hands behind my back while I leaned in to catch up to him.
"Somewhere that is very special to me," he says as he walked a head of me.
—————
"Here it it," he moved the leaves out of the way. I gasped at the sight, I saw a beautiful waterfall along with green grass that I've ever seen. There wasn't any sound of anything just peaceful.
"Douxie, it's beautiful," I said in awe. He laughed at my face and sat by the pond where the waterfall was. I sat along besides him, "Why did you bring me here?" I asked looking at him and glancing back at the pond.
"Because I want to ask you something," he stops at mid sentence and looked at me. His hands were in mine. "Ever since I ran into you, I couldn't get you out of my mind. The way your sarcastic when I landed on top of you I just loved you smile right then and there. I was so nervous to even use my pickup lines on you knowing I won't make you swoon like I do to other girls. But you saw right through me like no other. Only Merlin sees through me. I love you, I'll love you till the end of time. I will love you even when the sky is falling down. I'll love you for thousand years and a thousand more," I felt my eyes water a little. I was so over joy that I hugged him tight, my arms around his neck inhaling his scent of Cologne, "And I'll love you for a Thousand more," I whispered to him. I felt a smile on his lips and hugged me back. "There is one more thing I would like to ask you," I looked at him with hope in my eyes knowing what he's about to ask. He took a deep breath, "(Y/n) (M/n) Lake, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with a shaky tone. Without reaction I kissed him on his lips. At first he was surprised but melted into the kiss. I felt his tongue asking for an entrance, I granted access. His tongue explored my mouth. I heard a moan coming from him, I smiled a little, I didn't realize that I was sitting on his lap. We began to make out for 10 minutes, his hands began to travel upwards...

A/n- I'm sorry I don't know if I should make this a lemon for the next chapter so I need your guy's opinions on this.