protective // kylo ren

POSSIBLE TW: MENTIONS OF HARASSMENT?? (KINDA)

"I'm sorry, he what?"

Kylo was not happy with what you were telling him. He was not happy at all. Actually, he was quite angry. He was pissed. He was downright ready to kill.

Because, apparently, some lower-ranked officer let his eyes linger in a way that was definitely not professional. His eyes lingered on you the way only Kylo's were allowed to. Kylo wanted to snap his neck in half for it.

You weren't planning on telling him because it wasn't too big of a deal. It wasn't like it was the first time someone had ogled at you out in the open like that. It's also not like the guy said or tried to do anything to you. You also knew Kylo would get super angry about it (which was sweet and all but you hated for people to get killed just because they thought you were nice to look at).

It had come out when Kylo finally met up with you in his private chambers right after you were done with your tasks for the day. He had sensed your slight unease and asked what was wrong. You weren't about to lie to someone you cared so deeply about (especially because he'd get it out of you whether you liked it or not), so you told him as carefully as you could. All you had said was that something little happened that made you uncomfortable, but it wasn't anything you couldn't handle.

Kylo wasn't having any of that, so he stared at you with that knowing look on his face until you elaborated further. You sighed and told him exactly what went down. It was simple really. This guy had just stared at you during a meeting. Obviously it made you uncomfortable, but you could handle it.

Kylo was furious hearing it. He was furious hearing about this son of a bitch looking at you, eyeing you up and down for thirty minutes. He wanted to choke him when he imagined the look on his face, predatory and absolutely disgusting, probably thinking about something even worse no doubt. Kylo hated when you were disrespected or treated like a piece of meat. You were bright and understanding and kind and so much more to him.

Most of all, you were his. You were all his. He always hated whenever someone thought they could be so crude to someone so close to him and get away with it.

Kylo was about ready to storm out of the room, find that asshole, and strike him down with his lightsaber right then and there. He had already stood up and grabbed his helmet when you lightly grabbed his wrist, stopping him. You looked up with him, that sweet look in your eyes pleading him to just calm down. He took a deep breath, his fists clenched, and sat down slowly next to you on the bed.

"You know I'm yours, right?" you asked, a hand resting gently on his cheek.

"But they should know that too," he almost whispered, gaze going back and forth between your eyes. You gave him a little smile before pecking him on the lips.

"I'm sure we can show them another way," you replied just as quiet. He enveloped you in his arms, laying back with you on the bed before landing a huge kiss on the top of your head. The two of you lied together, feeling as if you were the only two people in the galaxy.

— — — —

lol. okay cool. sorry i just h8 my writing ✌️🤪