1

WARNING: ERRORS AHEAD.

On a dark and cold night, Beomgyu runs as fast as he can as he heard those footsteps behind him. It scared him. He managed to run in a dark place where he scares the most. Plus, the ground's wet, for it rained earlier. He may slip there. But bro, what important is his life. Someone's chasing him in exchange of money!

Well, if you won't ask, Beomgyu's an only child of the owner of the largest company here on Korea.

I guess I should've went home earlier—

When someone just grabbed him to a dark shallow corner.

"Shh." And put its hands on Beomgyu's lips to shut him up. He knew that Beomgyu would throw a loud shout that the mafias would definitely hear him.

"Where is he?"

"I don't know! Just... just go over there and I'll go here! Find him!"

And when they heard the footsteps faded, Beomgyu removed the taller's hand slowly and asked him in a small and low voice, "who are you? Who are they?"

"Shh. I'll drop you home. Or else those shits will chase you once they found you."

"But can you at least answer me first?"

"I can't. I'll drop you home, come on. I'm harmless,
promise." Said the taller while looking at Beomgyu's eyes.

Beomgyu looked at him, too. He realized that the boy who saved him is so handsome. With those captivating eyes. The guy's wearing a black face mask, also a black cap and a black jacket.

He's suspicious though.

"And do you know my house? How and why?"

"Stop asking. I'll take you home. Let's look for my car over there." The guy said. He sounded so annoyed.

Can this man just shut the fuck up and just thank him for saving his precious life?

Wait, did he just say 'precious'?

Ugh, never mind. At least he can take the younger home safely.

They both started walking, hearing the sound of their footsteps on a dark, cold and quiet night.

"Will they still try to find me?"

That made the taller look at him.

"I guess. But don't worry, I'll kill them if they do."

"What—? What do—"

"Just enter the fucking car." Said he, pissed off.

Oh. Beomgyu didn't realize that they were already at the parking lot of their university.

Yes. It happened near their university.

Again, another yes. Beomgyu's rich as fuck but he doesn't have any vehicle. He doesn't want that, okay? And now he regretted it.

"What the hell are you staring at my car? Can you just enter it? And it won't open when you stared at it! Damn it's getting late."

"Okay okay, sorry! I spaced out!" He said opening the car and entered it.

"Goodness. Let me drive you home. Where do you live?"

Beomgyu looked at him, surprised. "Darn, I thought you know where I live?"

"Kidding. Yeah, yeah. I'll take you home."

"You told me that for the fourth time! Just... drive me home! Damn it."

"No."

"What the heck?"

"Magic word,"

"Please?"

"Lol no."

"What—can't you just drive me home? Like what you said, you'll drop me by—"

"I said, magic word."

"Clue?"

"Two words."

"Ugh. I guess... thank you?"

The guy hummed in response. Thankfully, he said those words that he was waiting for. He entered the key and started the engine.

And took Beomgyu home.

+++

A/N:

lol been awhile since i wrote an ff hdksjd.

i signed off as a spazzer on fb since i need a space away from any of them that's why im staying on my twt acc<3

anyways, im challenging myself to have a 1k words for every chapter since i rly write a short ones.

change my mind. i'll ud every mon and fri :). and talk x today s3 is now out~~ :>>

xoxo,
aithelxi