4

WARNING: ERRORS AHEAD.

BEOMGYU STARED at the sky as he heaved a deep sigh. He suddenly remembered Yeonjun's bruises on his face. He felt something inside. Beomgyu's sad about it. Who wouldn't?

But... Yeonjun was just a stranger, he doesn't even meet him before nor they became friends. He just knew him as the "Nerd of all the nerds" of their school, the MOA Academy.

But he's wrong.

+++

HE WALKED towards the garden where he always sleep whenever he doesn't want to attend class. When he stepped inside of it, he then went to his favorite tree. Where someone always meets with him—not showing his face or body, in short, anything physical. They would just talk there behind the trees, enjoying their time.

That was before, not until that boy stopped going there.

He sat at the grass field and inhaled the fresh air inside the place. He used the tree to support his back, and closed his eyes.

He was enjoying his time alone, not until someone approached him.

"Why are you here?"

Beomgyu, who's about to sleep, opened his eyes with annoyance. "Who are—?"

He became frightened. The boy who's standing right in front of him was Kang Taehyun, the rebel student.

Taehyun looked at him with much annoyance, "Answer me, why are you here?" The older can't speak out loud the words he was about to say.

"B-because I want to!" He stopped himself from stuttering but seeing his crush was a big trouble for him to say those things.

"'Kay then, see you at detention," he turned around, walked, and waved his hands. The other one watch him vanish from his sight and just cussed, he was overthinking what Taehyun have on his mind right now.

Little did he know, someone's watching over him. That someone smirked and walked away.

He was about to close his eyes but someone arrived, "B-Beomgyu, t-the dean's calling you..." He looked at the person who just talked, and there he saw Yeonjun, with those soft and cute eyes.

The younger was about to talk when he saw the nerd's hair—it was turned into pink with some blue and yellow highlights. Well, he looks a lot cuter on it.

Uh what? Beomgyu shrugged the thought off and said, "Damn that Taehyun," said Beomgyu, while standing up. The cool wind blows, making Beomgyu's forehead expose.

Yeonjun, on the other hand, stared at the pretty boy who's now stretching his body. He loooked so unbothered and happy, even though he mostly see him as the student who always have his eyebrows furrowed. But he guess, he wasn't like that whenever he's at the garden.

The both of them don't know why there are no securities nor teachers who's roaming around. That's weird, actually.

Beomgyu walked out of the garden, causing him to smile, looking at the small guy walking in a small and cute way.

He was hoping that Beomgyu would remember all the things that happened from the past. He looked at his wrist watch and saw the time. He went to their classes, without a smile on his face.

Yeonjun was intimidating, yes, but he's a nerd which made him always be the targets of those freakin' bullies.

But what will happen if they have known that he's a mafia? Yeonjun then imagined, and chuckled on his mind. He fixed the eyeglasses he have and waited for their teacher to arrive.

+++

"DAMN YOU, Kang Taehyun," Beomgyu's annoyance forgot about his feelings for Taehyun—for a while. He sat on the chair, boredly.

"Argh, I'll definitely lose my sanity if I'll stay here for more than a minute." Said Beomgyu to himself. Now, the teachers and securities would probably look on the place where he usually go to.

+++

A/N: sorry, short update again, i still cant adjust writing 1k+ words in english hdkshf.

i said ill be having an early update but then, assignments came. argh.

the chapter was lame?? maybe.