3

A/N: hello! sorry for not updating for abt 2 months lmao. idk but i just went to my other acc to focus on making new stories but i failed. sorry for not tellibg that i'll go on hiatus T—T. anddd since i finally finished doing this story's plot—maybe there are still holes—i can now continuously uodate it without even thinking what i should write next. this chapter will be short since it's been a while since i wrote a story~

updates every saturday!

+++

WARNING: ERRORS AHEAD.

Yeonjun got his hair dyed, once again. It doesn't really look manly for him since he dyed it pink but who cares? It looks cute anyways.

He wore the leather jacket and wore the gloves, too. He was now about to go to the hideout, for clearing something out.

Beomgyu, on the other hand, was still sleeping. It's Saturday so he can sleep and wake up whenever he wanted to.

While he was sleeping so deep, someone just poked him repeatedly, and even slapped his shoulders hard. When he woke up without opening his eyes, he furrowed his eyebrows. He was about to ask who the person was but he realized who was that.

"Damn you, Kai."

"Shut up, and get up already 'cause we're gonna buy some plushies." The younger said, grinning. Actually, he really doesn't want to buy some for now since he bought a lot last week, but he just wanted to destroy the morning of his hyung.

"Plushies again," he groaned, "when will you stop buying those? When your house was full of those?" He finally got up and stretched, still without opening his eyes. And when he finally did it, he gave Huening Kai a deep glare.

"Woah, hyung, I was just kidding. I just wanted to piss your ass off."

"Argh, well, you did it right. Come on, just go to your house and just sleep with your stupid molang."

"HEY THEY'RE NOT STUPID, YOU ARE."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

"YOU'RE STUPID."

"Says who got zero points from our quiz." He smirked. Oh what a great clapback.

"Tsh, fine fine. But my molangs aren't stupid." The younger then went out of Beomgyu's room, smiling. 'Cause he know that he destroyed his hyung's day.

Beomgyu just shrugged it off. What a nice and great day to start yea?

He got up from his bed and stretched once again. And then when he was about to open the door, he heard a camera shutter, which made him confused. But he ignored it since maybe someone was just taking photos from his room's roof abd get a nice view—

Wait. That was weird.

He still ignored it. Since maybe it was just him, it was only him and his dumb ears.

+++

"Choi Yeonjun, being the son of Mr. Choi doesn't mean you can be late on this meeting. It was all your mistake that we didn't had the chance to catch those b*tches' ass. If you've just blown their heads off at least we're now done with them."

"You speak too much. Just start the meeting now, you're making it later since you just told me nonsense." Yeonjun said to the leader of transaction of illegal guns. Which also manages the people that they should kill.

Yeonjun doesn't really wanted to get involved with this, but he has no choice but to follow his father. The CEO of their company, which was also the leader of this group.

"The Choi Inc.'s popularity is getting low..."

Yeonjun preferred not to listen. Who cares anyways. As if it's important for him.

"Fox," Yeonjun looked at the speaker, as it called his codename. "you'll need to kill this man, within 2 to 3 months. Or else the company will never be on top again." He gave a photo of a man, which made Yeonjun smirked as he saw him, it would be easy for him.

"Okay then." He smirked wider, and thought of the things that he may do to him.

"

Mafia and Me - BeomJunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें