2

WARNING: ERRORS AHEAD. || TW/BLOOD, PROFANITIES.

Today's nothing really special. Beomgyu's on school garden, sitting beside the largest tree. Cold wind, green leaves of trees, as well as falling leaves. He closed his eyes to feel the nothing special yet, calming wind. It's already afternoon, their after class and he decided to go on his place, where he relaxes his mind and body.

It's been two months since he was chased by those mafias.

He shook his head and focused on falling asleep. Damn, he shouldn't think about that night.

But then, when he's finally falling asleep, he heard someone cursing his lungs out and punching the tree—wait, he's not punching the tree, it was...

"The fuck? Why are you so coward? Fight with me, fight!"

Beomgyu looked on the one who talked. He thought he was the only one there. He thought then that there's only one here after him. But he thinks, he's not right. He saw two kicking off and punching Yeonjun, the nerd of their campus.

Yeonjun wasn't even reacting, he's having those bruises and bleeding cuts near his left eye. Looking at the two people kicking him and punching him with those dead eyes.

Yeonjun was clearly sitting there, ignoring the two man hurting him. His yellow hair was tinted by his blood so the end of his hair have been colored by dark red. His glasses were broken, beside him.

Beomgyu just looked at him. He saw the pouty lips of Yeonjun having blood. He clenched his fist without even knowing why he did that. He was just standing there, like a dumb.

He then saw the blonde boy get him with his collar, and asked once again, "I know you know how to fight back, but why are you being coward? Why are you so coward?" And threw Yeonjun away, causing Yeonjun to bump his back on the tree.

The other man laughed hard.

And still, Beomgyu's doing nothing.

"Christopher, let's stop this. Why don't we just give Yeonjun a last blow? Like punching him so hard on his... pouty lips?"

Chris...Christopher? Bang? You mean, the president of our class? Oh no...

"Good idea Hyunjin. Let me do it fir—"

Beomgyu didn't hesitate to attack Christopher. Even with those tiny fists he have, bro, he can still punch someone so hard.

He then blocked Yeonjun from the other two with his body. Like he was protecting him.

No. He's currently protecting him. He's really protecting him.

He looked at Bang Chan aka Christopher Bang with raging eyes. His eyebrows furrowed.

"B-Beomgyu? The fuck are you doing here?" Said the punched person while wiping his blooded lips using the back of his hands. You can sense the anger on his voice and face.

"I guess I'm the one who should be asking that.

"The fuck are you guys doing here? Why are you here at my place? What are you doing here on my place?"

Yeonjun just took a glance on Beomgyu who's currently having a fight—not a physical fight—with the two who was bullying him.

Hyunjin angrily looked at Beomgyu. Like bitch, what the fuck? Who the heck told him to interrupt them on punching, kicking, and whatever they want to do on Yeonjun? No one!

He was about to punch the freaking interruption who's standing. When someone just whistled loudly, stopping the three males from their fight.

+++

"Thank you for s-saving me... Mr. Choi."

"No. Don't be thankful. I was just stressed out when they shouted like a bitch and interrupted my sleep, my nap." He then took a look at his reddened fist, telling to himself, 'damn, that fucking face of Chan hurt my beautiful fists.'

"B-but still, t-thank you."

Beomgyu just rolled his eyes out of frustration.

The two of them are walking to the parking lot. It's already 6 in the afternoon. Yeonjun's bruises and cuts were healed for a bit since they went to the clinic earlier.

"Okay. I guess I should accept that 'thank you' of yours." Said Beomgyu as he stopped from walking. It's getting late and he should be home now.

Ah, he bought a car since he doesn't have any when he was chased—thankfully, someone came to save him.

He also now have driving license, why not?

"Want me—" Yeonjun cutted himself as he realized something he shouldn't have done.

"Want you to?"

"Never mind. Just, go home safely. Thanks for saving me."

"Bro, I told you I didn't save you—"

"Whatever, just go home."

"Oh. By the way, I think I'm the one who should say that, though."

"The—what?" Yeonjun said, confused.

"Go home safely, Yeonjun." Said he, as he winked at Yeonjun and walked away, waving his right hand while he was walking, saying goodbye—just before he went

Gross. The yellow haired said to himself.

He then walked away, too. Walking towards his car which he used for him to take Bromgyu home.

"Go home safe, Beomgyu." He said as he looked back on the other's car—which was having its way home. And smiled softly.

+++

A/N: Oh... my... freaking... gosh. what have i done dhskhd.

ig ive now adjusted myself tho. i wrote this chapter(a/n not included) with 866 words djskhd. for sure i'll soon write chapters with 2k+ <3

and ah, sorry for not updating in right time... iur internet connection was cutted off so i didnt get the chance to update it>< anyways, just wait for the next ud later<3

xoxo,

aithel

Mafia and Me - BeomJunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें