Chapter 1

Bruce's POV:
It's been a week since that night happened. I missed her..more than she ever know. She has no idea how i regret leaving her alone..without anyone else. I thought it would be alright to leave ang just come back. But it was not that easy though.

I left her for this big responsibility..to protect the city of Gotham. I enjoyed this thing from the start. But i realized that she is the only person which made me feel even better,than this batman thing. Selina is my everything.

I hope she would come. I know she heared me as i scream that night.

-thinking out loud Master Bruce?- It's Alfred.
-Nothing..just waiting for someone- i said.
-i didn't know you have someone to meet today Master B..it's not written on you schedules- Alfred said. But i know he knew who i was waiting for.
-i forgot to tell you..but someone's coming- i explained.
-i see. Now let me prepare something to eat- he said,then left.

After a minute,i decided to go to the kitchen..but when i started walking. I heared someone's step right behind me.

-you grownup. But still with your buttler huh?- this familiar voice. I knew she would come. I smiled before facing her.

-you have no idea how long have i waited,just to see you.- i said. I walk slowly towards her.
-and you have no idea what it felt like when you left me.- she said. Showing me her watery eyes.
-i missed you.❤- i said..
-now,what is it that we need to talk to?- she asked me.
-tell me everything-
-like what?- she asked.
- You haven't changed..its still you. But right now, i want you to tell me everything you feel. Let it out.- i said.

-There's nothing i can tell you! It feels sad when your alone. You know that. But that's normal. Then i get over you. Because you dont worth anything to spend my tears for.- Selina said. I know she lied.

-is that it?- i asked.
-ofcourse! This is done! Now say goodbye to me! I'm the abandoned friend of yours! Everyone left me! And now I'm used to it. That's why it dont hurt me a lot..especially when it's you who left me.- she said.

I know she's trying to hurt me,so that i'll leave her alone. But not again! This time..i will never leave her side.

-I hate it when you're lying- i said.
-Everything i said was true!- she admits.
-I'm always with you. All the time that you're stealing from the city. And wait for me to look for you. And i know why you're doing this- i said.

A tear fell down from her eyes. I was shocked after i saw that. She never cried because of me. But now..she did.

-don't you dare walk back to my life again Bruce! When you left..you don't have the right to come back,until i accept you again! And now you know everything..hope you'll do something to relief my pain!!- she said, While crying. She walked out of the window after a second.

-Master Bruce??- Alfred came. And saw my tears.
-is she back?- Alfred asked.
I nod.
-She's back. And i'm so dumb to miss the opportunity to tell her how i missed her. I didn't even mentioned a word about what i did these last few months to find her. And to surrender this Batman thing,for her.- I angrily shouted to myself. And end up crying.
--------------------***--------------------

I'm sorry if that was horrible. I'm not that good to speak in english. But i tried. Hope you'll appreciate my efforts co-BatCat Lovers!💘