Chapter 3

Bruce's POV:

I walked around the city,still looking for Selina. I want to tell her what i really felt for her.

I already know she would hide from me after that night we talked. But I didn't expect it would be this long. It's about 3 months since that happened.

Selina's POV:

Today, I planned to go to the mall,and shop there. I need to buy stuffs for my revenge. I wanna change my looks and my style. Right now I'm walking through the bridge. I always visit here before going somewhere in the city.

An unexpected guys were there too. It's Sonny.

-Hey! I'm Sonny. This is our place..what brings you here,Lady?- he asked. I don't like the way he talked to me.
I stand straight,chin up and talk back.
-No one owned this place Sonny! And this is the first time I saw you here. I've been here since my childhood, so how could you be the owner of this place? You used to live in the trash cans before,right?- i said. I insulted him.

-woahh! HAHAHAHAHA. How confident! You better get going,Cat! Or else..- (didn't finish talking)
-or else what?!- a man suddenly appeared to my back. So I turned to see that man. It was Bruce.
-Ohh..looks like you two are gonna get a hard time,huh?- He insulted us.

I hate the way he said that. So I punched him on his face. It makes his mouth bleed. He triend to punch back,but didn't hit me. Bruce fighted with the other guys (Sonny's friends).

I never expected it was this fun AHAHAHAHA. I missed fighting in the streets,cause I didn't fight since Bruce left. I just keep on stealing&robbing.

After the long fight..we both run away.

-they should really get to know the women they're messing with- i laughed. I forgot that me and Bruce are not yet okayy.
-especially when it's you! Well-punched,Selina. HAHAHAHA!- Bruce said..which made me laugh.

We've been talking while running. I got so tired. So i stopped,he stopped too. We went silent for a minute.

-I thought you're being batman right now,why are you here?- I asked,in a serious manner.
-I'm here for you. I'm still helping GCPD..but not as batman anymore.- he said. I'm curious,so i asked him why.

-why? What happened?- i asked.
He went silent..then sigh.
-I realized what I did. I'm so dumb! I left you for a long time,just for being a hero! I'm obsessed with helping,i dont even think for myself. Thinking of Gotham's future..but not mine. Now,I know what really makes me happy. And it's being with you- he said. My heart is touched and soften. I hate this feeling! It makes me feel weak.

I wanted to stop my emotions.

-I Love Yo..-
-stop!- i quickly stopped Bruce from saying my hatest words. (I Love You)
-why?- he asked. I saw his watery eyes.
-I..I have to go.- i said. Then walked.

After 3 steps..he shouted.
-You're weak!- i turn back then walk again towards him.
-You don't know how is this going for me! When it gets easier for you..to just confess..then it's being harder,for me! So don't you dare!-

-I know you loved me too..don't you?- he asked.
-I..I..hate you! I hate you for heing someone I L..-
- i knew it. You don't have to be sorry for your feelings,Selina- he said. Then he hugged me tight..I don't have any choice,but to hug him back.