Chapter 6

Bruce's POV:

-Alfred can you please prepare milk amd pizza for Selina? She would be here for an hour.- i said.
-ofcourse Master Bruce. I'll be right back.- Alfred answered.

Well if you don't know why I chose pizza & milk for Selina..Let me tell you that..it's her favorite.😉.

I followed Alfred in the kitchen. I watched him preparing the foods.

-How does your relationship goes,Master Bruce?-
-We're fine. Not that fine..I mean.- i answered.
-whyy?- Alfred asked.
-Because..-
-Because Bruce always invites me to talk here,even though we can talk yesterday in my room.- Selina answered. She came early. Well..she always appear early when there's food.

I told her that i'll be preparing pizza,on a text message.

-you're here. Why did you come so early?- i asked her. And I'm expecting a good answer..not because of the food😂.
-because you prepared pizza- we both laughed.

-I knew it..you didn't change.- i said.
-but you changed Bruce- i gave her a mysterious look. She looked at me seriously.
-Kiddingg!- then she said that. I smirked then smiled.

-pizza for everyone!- Alfred said.
-ohh! Smells really good- Selina said.
-try it- i said.
-uhmm..Master Bruce..Ms. Kyle. I'll left you both for a while,still need to do something- Alfred excused.
-okay- i said. Then I turned to Selina.

-So..what do you want to tell me?- she asked.
-ohh..uhmm..I just missed those days. When we hang out together.- I said.
-I remembered when you jumped at a rooftop to another,then you almost die!- she teased me.
-that sucks!!!- i said,then laugh with her.

-is that what you wanna tell me?- she asked again.
-No..there's another thing- i said. She. Just nod.
-what is it?-
-I want to buy a dress for you. You know..something to wear on Barbara's Wedding.- i said. Everything went silent.

-whatt?! Can I just wear my leather jacket? Dresses are girly! What if enemies attack?! How can I fight while wearing a dress?- She said. I just look at how cute she is,and didn't listento what she says after that.

She noticed that I'm starring at her.

-what? Is there something on my face?- she asked. I didn't answer and just continue starring.

-Your so weird!- she laughed.
-I..I..wait..what did you said?-
-I said your weird! Wear a dress on your own!- she said,then smirked.
-No.uhmm..you should wear a dress,wedding is a formal thing. So you should look formal,especially when your inside the church.- I explained.

-Wait..are you coming with me on the wedding day?-
-am I invited?-
-Ohh..come on,Bruce! Evryone's welcome! Amd Barbara likes you. You should come!- she insists.

-do you want me to go there?- i asked,for confirmation😂.
-ofcourse! I will be bored if I don't have someone to talk to-she said.
-I would like to be with you that day..but I will be busy for the following weeks.- I lied and try to see if she convince me again. She became quiet. Looks like she's thinking about something.

--uhmm..here's a deal. I will wear a dress and hang out with you if you go with me in the wedding.-she said,then shrugged her shoulders.
-hmm..okayy,deal.- i answered. She showed me her pinky..looks like she wants me to promise. Then i raised my pinky too.

-I promise- I said.
-So what are you waiting for? Let's go shopping- she said,laughing. I smiled.