Chapter 12

Bruce's POV:

First week of being in a relationship is so damn fun💘.
I set a date tonight and I think this would be perfect.

-I hope she'll like it-
-like what?- Selina came while me and Alfred are talking about the surprise date that I prepared for my Girlfriend❤.

-nothing..It's not as important as you- I said.
-awww..that made me blush HAHAHAHAHA- She laughed.
-so..are you free tonight? You've been busy yesterday. Where have you been?- I asked.

-I came to Tabitha's house..everything seems so ready for the wedding- she said.
-Yeah I see..so you're free tonight?- I asked again.
-yep. I always got time for you- She sweetly said😍.

-that made me weak- I teased.
-shhhhh! Why did you ask?-
-well..I want to have dinner with you,Wear something wonderful like you.-
-alright..You know my favorite foods Bruce-
-ofcourse I know❤- I said.

She walked closer and whispered to me..
-Hope I can't see Alfred once I arrive here later.. You know,sometimes you need privacy especially when you're with your girlfriend💞- She whispered.
We both laughed.

-not a good whisperer Ms. Kyle. I heared you mentioned my name- Alfred said.
-ohhhh Alfred. Be used to it! HAHAHAHAHA- Then Alfred just smiled.

-I'm Happy for the both of you- Alfred said.
-thank you!- Me and Selina said.

-I have to go Bruce..I have to feed my Cats❤- Selina said.
-I hope I'm one of your cats so you'll take care of me everyday too- I Joked.

-you know what? You're getting cheesy!- She said then left.

-quick Alfred! We need to set up!- We rushed to the kitchen to do the things we need to do.

Selina's POV:

I lied. I didn't went to Tabitha. I was walking by in the city. Then I bumped into someone. I said sorry..then she called my name and laughed. She's wearing mask..but she's not as good as me to hide her identity.

I knew who she is..It's Silver St. Cloud my rival.

Throwback:

-how did you know my name?- I asked.
-I know you..like you know me!- She said.

I looked at her from head to toe.
-don't you recognize me?- she asked.
-ofcourse I dont! I don't know anyone with a blonde hair and a bitchy taste of cothes.- I said.

Then I stopped for a bit then realized something. I knew it's Silver!

-HAHAHAHAHAHA! Why did you stop kitty?!- She laughed.
-When did you came back?!-
-what are you talking about?!- she asked.

-don't act like a fool,You know I recognize you!-
-so you do recognize me,huh?-
-Do I have to repeat it hundred times before you get it?- I insulted her.

-You didn't changed Selina! You still look like a trash bag with your leather jacket!- Silver said.
-How funny Silver! Well if you don't mind..I still got a lot of stuffs to do.-
-stuffs like stealing?! Right?!-

Actually she said that when I started walking. That made me go back and stand in front of her again.

-I'll make sure you'll regret going back here in Gotham, Silver!- I warned her.
-likewise,Selina! You'll regret that you were born here in this damn city! Your life wont be easy..I promise-

Then she left me alone..looking at her very angry..a few steps away..she looked back and blinked at me.
I just wanted to peel her toes and throw her fancy bag into her face.

I forget to tell her about Me and Bruce. It doesn't matter! What matters is..Bruce should not know she's back. He'll be distructed when they meet again. Because Silver is a snake..sneaking Me and Bruce.

To Be Continued...