Chapter 8

Bruce's POV:

Me and Selina walked slowly. I saw Selina wearing her cat woman mask.

-why are you wearing that?- i asked.
-Maybe you'll need my help. I'm going to handle Sonny's giant friends.- she answered me. Her mask make her look cooler.
-Well..you're so cool- i said. And she take that as a compliment.

Now we attacked the people in the gate. As if they're the guard of that place. We finished them all in just 7 minutes. Seems like there's almost 20 of them, amd others are holding a gun.

But they end up laying in the floor. And seems like Sonny heared that dirty fight while he's inside their base.

-oh..I didn't know there would be a special guests for this party night.- Sonny said.
He went straight to Selina and smell her.

-Smells familiar-he said. Then Selina scrtched his arms.
-ouch! That hurts! Don't worry guys..this would be written in Gotham's History- he said while taking his gun. He tried to shot me & Selina. He spent a lot of bullets,but we didn't take any shots or even scratces.

To be continued..

--------------------***___***--------------------

Sorry for the very LATE update. I got too busy❤ Hope you'll enjoy next parts😉. I just wanna tell you what's on my mind right now.. "I REALLY LOVE GOTHAM"