𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

MINATOZAKI SANA

"Hey? What happened to Sana?" Jun asked to Momo as i was sitting with Dahyun. "I didn't hear anything" Momo said and walk away. "Hey! Why are y'all rude to me?" Jun asked and pout. His members just laugh at him. As the girls we're using their poker faces.

"Sana? Let's eat!" Jun said and smile. "We'll eat, so no" Momo said and grab me. "And Jun get away" Momo said and left tagging me with her. "That's rude, Onēsan" I said. "He's way more rude than I am so stop" Momo said. "He just kept on hurting you, why would you still stay?" Momo asked. "Being friends with him is a lot way better than being nothing, right?" I asked and chuckle. "Your hurting like an idiot" Momo said and playfully roll her eyes. "I can't blame you, Jun is such a kind person" Momo added. "He's been third wheeling on your date with Wonwoo before, right?" I asked and chuckel but stopped when i realized that they broke up. "Oh! Sorry! I didn't mean to" I apologized. "No, it's fine let's eat" Momo said and get her food as she sat on one of the table.

While we we're eating she suddenly stood up and told me that she gotta pee. "Sana? Is everything okay?" Jun suddenly walk on my side and talked to me. I wanted to say No but ended up answering yes and asking him what's wrong. "It's just i felt like your all avoiding me" He said and pout. "Did i do something wrong?" He asked. "W-We're fine" I said. "And now your stuttering, it's making me nervous" He said. "Jun? I said it's fine" I said. "Got it" He said and wink. "But Momo pretty seem to be grumpy than usual" Jun added. "I think so, too" I said. "But why did you suddenly leave me the other day?" He asked and pout. "I just got tired and you made me travel 30 minutes for you to say that someone like you" I said in a jokingly tone. "I get that your handsome but you could've said those on phone but it's fine atleast i slept" I said and laugh. "You didn't even tell me your tired" He said and look down. "It's fine tho" I said and panicked. "I just wanted to see your reaction" He said. "M-My reaction?" I asked and laugh. "I thought you'd be happy that someone confessed to me" He said. "She's be happy but guess what? You didn't even ask her how's her day and just continue talking about that girl" Momo suddenly arrive. "And please do leave my seat" Momo added.

——————
+ As I said to the other story, I am very deeply sorry about updating very late
++ this is a month late so I'll try my best to update regularly since our school have a break
+++ I do hope you still read this