𝐎𝐍𝐄

MINATOZAKI SANA

"Don't lose hope, maybe that Moon likes you" Mina said. "That Moon? Oh Nayoung likes her too" Momo said that make me hopeless. "Don't lose hope" Momo said. "Mina was now happy with that guy on internet and now you! You have four guys waiting for your love!" I said. "They didn't like me they we're just amazed by my skill not me" Momo said and smile. "What are y'all talking about? You we're talking in Japanes and duh we're here in the South, Korea" Nayeon appeared. "Well, it's just about Mina's brother, Kai we we're planning on watching him on his game on Japan" Momo made an excuse and smile nervously. "I'll come then" Nayeon said and clapped. "Sure" Momo said and laugh nervously.

They we're watching some SEVENTEEN contents when a thought about walking came into my mind. "I'm gonna take a walk" I said while putting my mask and bucket hat.

I started to walk and go on a park. I was just sitting while watching the kids playing. "They're such a cutie, right?" Someone voice appeared so i check out who it is and saw Jun wearing a bucket hat standing and looking at me with his warm smile. "Sit" I said patting the space on the bench. "I miss my brother" He said while looking at the other kids. "You we're lucky to have a siblings, tho" I said and watch the kids. "Your not alone, I'm always here" He answer. "Yeah, but it kinda feel different to have a sibling" I said and sigh. "Well, atleast i have my members treating me as their sister" I said and smile. "But yeah, everything has a end" I said and sigh. Then i felt his hands tapping my shoulder. "I'll never leave you" He said. "You really shouldn't!" I said and chuckle.

"Did you know? My mom thought she wouldn't have a child since it kinda take some time before i came out and she was lucky to have a daughter in her case, I'm still happy even tho I don't have sibling" I said and smile. "Such a cutie!" Jun said and remove my hat as he ruffle my hair. "Let's go for a walk" He said and held my hands. "You must be tired" He said. "Let's buy an Ice Cream" He said pulling me on a Ice cream parlor.

——————

+ it took me days before updating since school is such a struggle
++ enjoy