Its me and you, Kid.

"I've made mistakes mistake and you weren't one of them."
————————————————————————
"W-What?" Cookie asked as Jamal woke up Hakeem to tell him the news, Andre looked at his mom with a smile and tears in his eyes. "Mom!, We Found Him." He tells his mother as She pulled him into a hug. "Dads Coming Home, Keem." Jamal told his brother as He opened his eyes, Hakeem pulled his brothers into a hug as tears ran down their faces.

Lucious Lyon's Coming Home.
————————————————————————

Cookie felt her temper rise as She stared at the cameras, They was beating him like hell..Not that He looked like He was hurting, it just pissed her off that neither of them could do something What caught her attention from Who was In The Room was Claudia but there was also a masked man.

A Memory started to flow as She watched.
———————
Flashback

"Now you know damn well that shit don't go together." Cookie says as Hakeem picked out clothes for Bella "I don't even know why you decided to have a prince party knowing damn well Prince didn't do birthday parties." Cookie spat as He continued to look "Ma!" Hakeem snapped as His mother continued to rant "I got this You can go help Mal With The Catering." Hakeem tells her, Jamal quickly shuts that down.

"Unh! Unh! Don't send her over to me, Andre got her." Jamal says as Andre came in with the box's Cookie smacks her lips getting annoyed with her children. "Ma, Can you help me open theses boxes?" Andre asks setting them down "Sure My Favorite Child." Cookie says making Jamal look at her crazy

"Oh Hell Naw, Come Here My Beautiful mother you finna help me with theses cakes."  Jamal said making Cookie smile "Nah..I'm good Mal, Ima help my favorite child." Cookie teased making Jamal poke his bottom lip out, Hakeem shook his head "Now you see how it is." Hakeem spoke, Jamal glared him.

"Mommmmyyy" Jamal whined, "Jamal what is you whining for?" Cookie snapped, Jamal looked at her with pleading eyes "Show Me Loveee"  He whined more, Cookie put a dismissive hand towards him and continued to help dre "Where's Dad?, Wasn't he supposed to be here to help?" Hakeem asked as He continued to find some clothes for the party.

"I believe he's with that bitch Claudia.." Cookie said turning towards Hakeem, Jamal smirks "Is Cookie Lyon Jealous?" Jamal teases making Hakeem and Andre chuckle, Cookie sucks her teeth "Boy Please." She says putting up a dismissive hand again and turning her attention to Andre.

"She Is," Hakeem laughed teasingly as Cookie rolled her eyes. "Forreal though where you think He at?" Andre asked, They all just shrugged "I don't—" Before they could open up their mouths 'Lucious' and Claudia walked in.

"Wassup Dad." Hakeem said as Lucious walked over, Hakeem dapped his father "Hey Keem, Dre Mal." Lucious greeted everybody, When finally getting to Cookie..He just smiled at her making Cookie raise a brow.

Cookie stared at her boys as Everybody got everything ready for Bella's first birthday, She couldn't lie she felt some type of way from not getting a greet from Lucious just a plain Ol' Lucious grin?, Staring at them She didn't even notice Lucious crept up behind her "You're so beautiful." She heard him sing into her ear as His arms wrapped around her waist, She raised a brow turning to him as He held a huge grin.

"So, Can I get a welcome back kiss?" He asked licking his lips making Cookie raise a brow "Whatchu mean you're back?" She questioned with a brow, Lucious grinned widen before replying "I mean..A Niggas Back." He said with a chuckle at the end, A Huge Grin formed on Cookie's Face..She cupped his face and gave him a peck which He deepened.

Lucious let out a breath as He pulled away "Before I came here out of no where I remembered everything, What we Built, What we had, Everything..Something I hope I'll never forget again..I can't believe I forgot my own queen." Lucious admitted as Cookie grinned widen before pecking his lips again.

"I love you, Cook." He confessed as Cookie stared into his eyes "I love you too." She admitted after a pause.

"The Lyon Is Back." They heard their sons yell making them turn..Lucious turned to them with a smirk "I can't say He was ever gone."
————————
Present

A Smile crept up on Cookie Lips just thinking about him, Man..She missed him. Her thoughts were knocked off by hearing the door open. "Come On Ma!, I think we found a way in!" Jamal yelled making her turn and get up.

The Brothers stared at their mother, thinking about If they should let her go in..Cookie raised a brow at them when they told her "I'm sorry Ma, You can't help us." Andre told her.

Cookie raised a brow at her son, For One Who Did He think He Is?, Cookie let out a breath. "Andre..My Sweet Baby Boy...Me and You both Know that you can't stop me from going in." Cookie said making Andre give her the Ol' fashion Lucious glare.

Jamal shook his head at his mother, She wasn't lying though. "Andre We Can't Stop Her."Jamal told him, Andre sighed.

"Yeah, Shes going in with us liking it or not." Hakeem continued as Cookie face formed into a smile turning to Andre, He just shook his head at her.
———————————————————————
The Boys Quietly Made Their Way In through the front door As Thirsty and Their Mother Went through the back.

Looking Around They Notice It wasn't that Scary, They didn't have much bodyguards..

How Do You Kidnap a Lyon, Without having guards?

"Well..Well If It isn't the Lyon Boys." A Voice said making them turn around, They all raised a brow.. "Kingsley?"
————————————————————————
"Boss Lady, I'm sure Boss Man Wouldn't liked you doing this." Thirsty said making Cookie turn to him with a brow.. "I got a question.." Cookie paused as Thirsty raised a brow.

"Was He gonna stop me?"Cookie asked, Thirsty gave her a look before replying "Touché..Touché."

Just then they heard a loud boom making them turn, They're eyes landed on a lock door..Thinking Lucious was in there they both quickly ran to it.

"3..2–" Cookie cut thirsty off by swinging the door open, Thirsty and Cookie held their guns out ready to shoot anything in their way.

Before Getting a clear view..They didn't expect to see what they seen.

Cookie gasped as her eyes started to water
————————————————————————
What People Do For Love,

TBC