"Birthday Bitch."

[UNEDITED.]

Cookie still tried to enjoy her birthday even though her youngest son and Her Husband Wasn't there, "BITCHHH WE FINNA TURN UP!" Carol said, Her Voice Deep As They Sat At Leviticus.

"You say Bitch Wayyyyyy too much." Candace commented  "Ain't that right?" Cookie laughed making Carol poke out her bottom lip "You Guys Act Like Some Bitchs Way Too Much." Carol said making Candace glare at her sister.

"You Be Sniffin' Crack Wayyy Too Much." "You—" "Im not about to argue with you, Carol." Cookie said, cutting off her sister Carol frowned. "I just turned 50! So I ain't got time fa yo games!" Cookie snapped, Candace's grinned wide.

"Girl Yessss, Yes You Did!" A Voice echoed, making Cookie turned around a wide smile came across Cookie's face.

"Lucious!" She shouted running to him, Feeling Like Child Who Just Found Their Lost Toy..She hugged him tight.

"Hey My Birthday Baby." He said kissing her head, Hugging Back..Cookie leaded up and their lips attached..Something Cookie was dying to feel..Pulling Away She looked Into Her Husband's Hazel Green eyes. "How—..Don't Worry About That SweetHeart, Just Be Happy We're here." Lucious said making Cookie raise a brow.

"We're?" A Grin Formed on Lucious's face as Hakeem quickly attacked his mother from behind with a hug, Cookie quickly turned around "My Baby Boy!" Cookie said hugging him tight "How Did Y'all— Like Dad Said Don't Worry About It SweetHeart, Don't Worry bout it." Hakeem grinned

"That..that's that splash." Jamal continued laughing, Couldn't hold in her smile..But There Was Only One Person Missing. "Hey Aunt Carol and Candace." Jamal greeted before going towards his mother.."Hey Ma." Jamal said kissing her cheek, Cookie smiled as Andre walked In After His Brother..

"Yo, Yo! Wassup." Hakeem said holding out his hand his oldest brother quickly pulled him into a Bro hug, "Hey Hakeem." He said pulling back, "My Boy." He said hugging his oldest son.

"Hey Pops," Andre grinned pulling away, "Ma." He said pulling out a gift, Cookie grinned and eyes lit up wide as He handed her a gift "Aw, You Should Have." Cookie said making Lucious chuckle at her..Cookie pulled out a letter

"Here To The Best Mother, In The Entire World..Even Though You weren't there for us..You still raised us into theses beautiful handsome men standing before you right now..And I thank you for that, Thank you for being there When you could Be, We love you Ma." - The Lyon Boys

, Cookie smiled looking up at them "Okay Open The Box." Jamal quickly spoke removing the paper from her hands, Making Cookie grab the box and open it.

"Aw, My Babies

"Aw, My Babies.." Cookie awed admiring The Necklace "We all pitched in, Besides Keem.." Jamal said making Hakeem suck his teeth"Meaning Dad Paid for It." Hakeem interrupted, "Oh Okay," Cookie said giggling as Lucious put on the Necklace for her. .Cookie smiled widen as The Boys Hugged Her

Watching The Boys Dance The Night Away, She felt someone creep up behind her,  "You're so beautiful." Lucious softly sung in her ear behind her, As The Song Came On..Cookie smiled as Lucious twirled her spend to meet his Eyes. "Sometimes You Feel Insecure, Trust me girl I understand" Lucious sung as Cookie rested her hands on his shoulder "But even with no manicure, Baby girl I'll hold your hand"

She missed This, Him The Boys All Them Being A Family..But With The Lyon's There's Always Drama..Cookie stared at Lucious as He continued to sing to her "I call that baby fat.." Lucious sung smiling at Cookie, "But it sure look good to me" He said grinning at her as She gave him a Twirl.."You're so beautiful."

Lucious and Cookie danced as Lucious sung every single note, Not Missing One..Cookie missed this, She missed him not knowingly..Lucious flashed a smile as He noticed her staring into his eyes "I love you." He admitted as They locked eyes, Cookie smiled leaning up and pecking his lips before responding with "I love you too."

"You Know, What Would Make Your Night Way Better?" Lucious asked as They Walked Inside The Mansion, Cookie shook her head "No, What?" Cookie asked as Lucious got behind her and whispered in her ear "Some Good Ol' Fashion Birthday Sex For My Birthday Baby." He whispered kissing her neck, "Mm..You Think So?" Cookie asked turning to face him, A Grin formed on Lucious's face"Oh, I know so." He said pecking her lip,

Their Lips attached Making It Their Bedroom..Cookie moaned into the kiss..Throwing Her On The Bed, Lucious took off his shirt

Hovering above her their lips attached one again, his tongue reaching just the tip of hers, caressing her and then withdrawing, seeming to pull her tongue back along with his.

Lucious slides his hands under her skirt, fingers tracing the lace edges of her underwear across the ridges of the tendons, then further down, further in.

Cookie pressed her hands against the headboard to lift her weight as Her Husband draws her underwear down, Lucious grinned at his Wife, "I promise you, This'll be a birthday you'll never forget." He whispered unbuckling his pants, then taking off her shirt..

Cookie bit her lip as Her Husband Slowly Started To Enter Her, Cookie moaned loudly as Lucious member went deeper and deeper in her. "Fuckk..."

Cookie moaned as Her Husband started move in and out faster and faster.."Lucious...!--" Cookie screamed at the top of her lungs as Lucious continued thrust inside her. "Fuck Baby..."

"Whats my name..?" Lucious asked, When She Didn't Answer Lucious thrusted deeper inside of her "LUCIOUS...!" Cookie screamed, "Whats My Name?" Lucious asked again, Cookie felt her peak coming as He thrusted inside of her roughly.

"Ah...!—Whats My Name?" Lucious repeated, Cooki moaned, Him No Response Lucious thrusted deeper, "Daddy...!" Cookie let out moaning, Finally meeting their peak.

Cookie finally came. "Ahhh shittt fuck baby.." said Lucious as he came right after her.

He wasn't lying, When He said It'll be a birthday she'll never forget.

_______________________

Lucious's Alarm Went Off, He quickly turned it off turning not to wake her. His Time Was Up,
Kissing Her ForeHead He whispered "I love you."
_______________________________
Waking Up Cookie turned to her side, To see Lucious Gone..

Cookie raised a brow, Quickly leaning up "What The Fuck?" She asked herself before turning to the side, Her Eyebrows kissed seeing a note..She quickly picked it up

"I'm sorry baby, I had to leave..
I should've told you,
I wasn't gonna stay long.
But I love you and can't wait to see your beautiful face again.
I hoped you enjoy your birthday!"

- Your First and ONLY Love Lucious Lyon

Cookie stared at the note, Before throwing it. She might be sad But She did enjoy her birthday, A Birthday She'll never forget.

_______________________________

This Is My First Sex Scene, I think I'll get better by time.

But I hoped you enjoyed, Happy Birthday Taraji!