He Said You, Not Us.

2 Weeks Later.

Jamal and Andre sat there staring at their Mother, As She messed with the keys on the soundboard In Empire..For Someone Who said She didn't care If He left, She's been pretty depressed since He did..Especially After Her Birthday..She was so happy.

But The Boys Been Hot On Their Mother's Tail, Every Since Lucious did though.

When She Got Up, They Got Up.

When She Ate, They Ate.

When She Slept, THEY SLEPT.

When She Moved, THEY MOVED.

Wherever She Went, THEY WENT.

They were acting like her shadow, Or something. "You know y'all don't have to watch my every move right?" Cookie asked still playing with the soundboard, "I know." Andre murmured, "But We still want to." Jamal continued, Cookie poked out her bottom lip "I'm fine, You guys can leave.." Cookie told them, turning to them.

"I know Ma But It's been two weeks without dad and Keem, and You been acting different." Jamal said, Andre nodded in agreement. "It's probably because I don't know where my son Is, and My Husband told me not to look for them." When Cookie said that Something Lit Up In Jamal's Mind, He snapped his fingers at his mother making her raise a brow "He said you, Not Us!" Jamal spoke making both Andre and Cookie raise a brow "What?" They Both asked,

"He Said You can't look for them! You promised, Me and Andre didn't so We Can Look For Them." Jamal told his mom, Cookie thought on it before She shook her head "No..What If Y'all Get Hurt, Kidnapped Or Even Killed Mal?" His Mother asked "Its worth a try! Don't you want big guy back and yo son?" Jamal questioned, Cookie stared at him "I'm guessing big guy is your father." Cookie said making Jamal nod "He's big on the outside but Small in the inside." Jamal said, Cookie stared at him before smirking.

"Nothing On Yo Daddy Is Small.." Cookie spoke making Jamal's mouth hang open and scrunch up his face "Ew.." Jamal said gagging making Andre laugh "Woahh Ma You Nasty." Andre said laughing, Cookie grinned laughing..Shes not gonna lie She was missing both of them..

~~~

Lucious groaned looking up at the roof, He thought by Atleast A Week Later After Cook's Birthday He'll be out of here..But Nooo, Some How Theses Bitches got him and Keem locked up there.

What Really fucked him up is..That They Had The Audacity To Let Damon Go, But Not The Lyons?, Lucious knew He did some fucked up shit but bitchhh..That's a whole other level.

"How Long Are We Gonna Be Here?" Hakeem asked, Feeling Terrible..Neither Of Them Have Ate In Days, Nor Bathe..They smelt like Shit.

"Lucious.." A Voice said coming around the corner, Lucious sucked his teeth leaning his head back closing his eyes When He seen It was Anika and Giuliana coming around the corner.

"Can You Please Let Us Go?" Hakeem asked, Lucious opened his eyes and stared at his son..Seeing Hakeem was Done Playing Mr. Tough Guy..'Bitch.' Lucious thought in his head, closing his eyes once again.

"You Can But Your Dad can't." They said making Lucious eyes quickly opened with a raised a brow "Bitch What?" Lucious questioned, Hakeem raised a brow "Yoo, Y'all Forreal?" He said smiling, Lucious snapped his head at his son.

"Hakeem!" Lucious snapped at his son, Hakeem quickly stopped smiling.."If He Goes Will Yall Leave All Of My Family Alone?" Lucious asked, They Nodded..Hakeem raised a brow