It Alway's Ends With A Bang.

————————————————————————
The Boys leaded Kingsley and Tracy to their mother, "Ma." They yelled, They raised a brow not getting a response "Mo—" "shush!" Cookie snapped jumping out of the blue, scaring the living hell out of Hakeem.

"Yo Daddy was right, You Is Jumpy." Cookie said shaking her head. "What I've been saying but He wanna say He a thug." Jamal added rolling his eyes.

"Shut Up!" Hakeem spat, "Ard, Your Jumpiness ain't the issue right now, What's happening." Cookie asked referring to Tracy and Jeff.

"We found them when we walking, They said They wanted revenge." Hakeem spoke, as He held a gun to Kingsley's head, Oh Man Did He wanna kill him, He's the reason his mother had been heartbroken lately.

He wanted to kill his mom, Right along with him..They'll both see eachother in hell.

"Where Is He?" Cookie asked, "I ain't telling you shit." Tracy spat, "You better tell me something cause This Is Your Fault." Cookie spat back confusing Hakeem and Jamal..Even Kingsley.

"How?" Both Hakeem and Jamal questioned, "Shes the one who told your father..You didn't think I noticed you on the phone?"
———————————————————————
FlashBack.

Cookie watched as Lucious exited the room, She had no idea of that mans intentions.

But She was Terrified of him, Something She hasn't been since They were teenagers.

She was wondering a couple of things in that second for one How Did He Find Out?, Or Better Yet Who told him?

"Lucious! Lucious!" She heard a soft voice yell, Cookie rose a brow turning around.. "Lucious!" The Familiar Voice yelled yet again, Cookie noticed It was Coming From His Phone.

Cookie walked over to his desk, "Lucious?!, Hello!" The Voice Yelled again, Picking Up The Phone She read the ID  "BabyMaMa #1 🤰" noticing It was Tracy. "Fucking Bitch." She mumbled before hanging up.
——————————————————————
Present.

"Mom..Why?" Kingsley questioned turning to his mother "Shes Lying Kingsley." Tracy spat "You Know Theses People Be Lying!" Tracy snapped, "Us People?" Cookie asked with a brow.

"You Know Your Son Is Half- 'Us People.', Right?" Andre asked, tilting his head to the side..Looking Like His Father.

"My son ain't like you people!" Tracy spat, "He got the same DNA." Jamal spat, "Sadly." Hakeem spoke.

"You really don't like me..Huh Lyon?" Kingsley asked, Hakeem just stared at him. "What I do for you not to like me?" Kingsley asked.

"You tried to ruin us!" Hakeem snapped at his older brother. "Cause your father ruined me first." Kingsley snapped back. "He tried to ruin all of us." Jamal spat at him, "And you never thought about ending his life?" Kingsley asked soon as He did the room went silent.

"Exactly..Look At Y'all Andre blew his own father up." Kingsley said, Andre stared at his older brother. "He went for all of you." Jeff spat, The Room was silent before They heard Jeff chuckle.

"But Yet Lucious cared about y'all not me, All I want is revenge." Kingsley spoke through clenched teeth, tears running down his face.

"None Of Yall are gonna end his life right now, Nor get revenge right Now Where Is He?" Cookie asked, "I don't-" They were cut off by hearing a bullet going off, Everybody's eyes widen "It was coming from the back!" Thirsty spat making everybody follow him.

"Fucking Bitch!" They heard Lucious yell, The Door was fucking locked "IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!, NOW YOU GOT HELL TO PAY." Cookie heard another familiar voice yell.

"Kick the fucking door down!" Cookie snapped as The Boy started to try to kick it down.
————————————————————————
10 Minutes Ago
Lucious POV.

"YOU COULD'VE HAD IT ALL!" The Man yelled,  "I already have it all." Lucious spat, as He held his jaw. "What's That?" The Man asked "A Family People Who Love Me." Lucious spoke. "They'll turn on you in a quickie Lyon." The Man spat, Lucious stared him his eyes darken.

"All of us could've been kings!" The Man Continued.. "Yeah someone said that to me before then them niggas turned on me..And Made me turn on the love of my life." Lucious spat distracting The masked Man, taking advantage Lucious knocked him down.

"I guess you mean..Your Ol' Pal Bunkie.."

"Had To Kill Him." Lucious said, nonchalant.. "You regret it don't you?" The Masked Man asked, "Not One Bit, I'd do anything to make sure I'm the head."Lucious admitted "Even If you had to sacrifice your queen?" The Man asked. "Even If."

"I tried to come up I was so desperate to make it." Lucious admitted,

"But Why Mark?" The masked man asked making Lucious smirk. "Mayne..You don't get it If I let the love of my life go to jail for 17 years and after all that I just kept running into gate keeper after another gate keeper."

"One White Man After another White Man." Lucious spat, "putting in my head only way I can make it is for one of my own not to make it."

"So if I had to go through you..Mark or any damn body else.." "You damn right I tried to take yo ass out." Lucious spat as The Man stood up.

"I'm not about to spend another moment another  night killing the wrong man when you did it..You killed him." The masked man said through clenched teeth making Lucious grin before He started to chuckle.

The Masked Man cocked his gun.. "You make me wanna kill you." The Man said pointing his gun towards Lucious.

"Then pull the trigger..Bitch." Lucious spat, The Man just stared at him. "Hey, You've been down that road before." Lucious spoke as He watched the mans chest go up and down.

"And What It Get You?" Lucious asked, provokingly tilting his head, smirking when He didn't get a response.

"You think I won't do it?!" The Man asked, Lucious chuckled.

"Funny thing is that.." Lucious paused, chuckling "Mayne, I'm that gate keeper now..I can make you a king." Lucious spoke, As The Man stood his ground still holding the gun towards him.

"With your own Kingdom." Lucious told him, The masked Man stared at him.

"When you don't have to use your violence for your currency..You can use your Talent Now." Lucious said, making The Man stare at him.

The Man stared at him for a minute "No, You Bitch..!" He yelled cocking the gun back aiming it towards Lucious. "So I see you think you got balls now, Huh?" Lucious asked, "I guess I do." The Man spoke.

"Then pull the fucking trigger..Bitch!"

"This Is For Mark." The Man spat pulling the trigger.

"Fucking Bitch!" Lucious groaned loudly, walking towards the man. "IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!, NOW YOU GOT HELL TO PAY." The Man said pulling the trigger once again.

————————————————————————
What People Do For Love,

TBC