Makes Me Feel Like A Man.

"Not Many Can Make Me Feel, The Way You Make Me Feel."
————————————————————
Hakeem groaned as They threw him on the ground "Fuckk..." He groaned hitting the ground getting up He clenched his stomach, It's like god hates him today..Cause there's stairs. Hakeem held his stomach crawling up the stairs to his Parent's Mansion..When He Finally got there He knocked..

It was quickly opened By Cookie, "My Baby Keem!" Cookie yelled hugging him, Hakeem grunted loudly but still hugged his mother back.

———————————————————————
Hakeem laughed as They watched Old Videos Of Their Parents, "You Lyin'..Ma You let Dad actually wear that?" Andre asked, Cookie nodded "Uh Yeah He might not have looked good in that But He sure did look good underneath ." The Boys Looked At Their Mother disgusted.."Ok, Next I don't wanna watch that anymore." Jamal said making Cookie laugh

"Seee, You Just Need to listen to me more

"Seee, You Just Need to listen to me more.." Cookie says kissing his cheek, Lucious smiled at his wife turning around He looked at his wife "I love you." He spoke, Cookie showed a small smile "I love you too." She said pecking his lips.

"Let's see if they got a sex tape." Hakeem said making Jamal scrunch up his face "Why would you wanna.." Jamal trailed off, Disgusted with his brother..Andre shook his head "They probably don't have one...Right Ma?" Andre asked, Cookie looked at him in certain way giving him the answer, Andre's Jaw Dropped "Ma!" He yelled

"What! Yo Father was being Kinky and wanted to give it a try." Cookie said, Hakeem laughed as Jamal scrunch up his face and shook his heads "Nasties."Jamal said making Cookie roll her eyes.

"That's y'all parents." Andre laughed, Cookie shook her head at them..This Felt Good, But She was still missing something..Something She wants back, Something that makes her mad but Can make her Happy and Mushy at the same time..Someone.

Someone Who knows Her Body, And That Someone Is Lucious.

Since Hakeem got back, That's all She's been thinking about.

When Hakeem got back, He smelt horrible look Horrible If Hakeem was like that..She wonder How Lucious was..

————————————————————————

Lucious sat there with a confused look as The Female Talked..Why Was He Here? Nobody Knows, But What He knows is He can't wait to get the HELL outta here, It gets worse day by day.

Women Over Him Every Single Day, The Other Day They were trying to touch all over him soon as Hakeem left.

It wasn't bad..He likes the attention, But It makes him feel He's cheating on Cookie..Guilt, Doesn't feel right..He doesn't care How Much She's hurting him right now..He just can't do it.

"I noticed I haven't had sex in 2 month 4 weeks 5 days and 7 hours 25minutes and 6.3 seconds." Lucious suddenly said making them turn to him.

"Y'all bitches torturing me." Lucious spoke, A Grin Formed On All Of their faces as Anika walked up to him "Well We Can Help you with that problem.." Anika seducingly says, Lucious leaned up with a smirk.

"I'd rather suffer."

All their faces changed quick, Anika jumped up "Hmph!" Anika said making Lucious roll his eyes, "All we tried to do was help you." Giuliana told him "You and that half-breed can suck my dick!" Lucious snapped "That wouldn't be a problem." Giuliana said smirking "bet it wouldn't y'all wit y'all  hoe asses." Lucious said shaking his head.."Your Wife Is More Hoe Then Us." Anika told him, Lucious scrunched up his face "Whatchu think I'm wit ha for? She freaky, Knows How touch me in the right place..Knows how—" As He Went On, He started to feel like He was on a whole other land.

"We Get It!" They all shouted "WooooWoo!" Lucious hollered, Giuliana stared at him annoyed. "Mayne." Lucious grinned, Seeing how mad they were He laughed "Ight, But All Jokes aside..What y'all do is child play..She knows How treat me like a man..Make Me Feel Like One, While y'all body is like some little ass girl..My Wife A Full Ass Woman." Lucious told them smiling wide.

"Yeah, Okay." Giuliana scoffed rolling her eyes, Anika sucked his teeth "What does a 50 year old have on me?" Anika asked, Lucious smiled licking his lips making Anika smirk. "A lot." He told her, Anika quickly frowned "Oouuu..Don't make get into it." Lucious said grinning.

"Please don't make him." Harper begged, Everybody turned to her forgetting she was even there. "If I hear another story about how she pleases him Ima throw up." She said making Lucious chuckle.

"Y'all better ask about Ha."

————————————————————————

"So, Keem.." Jamal trailed making Hakeem turn to him "Hm?" He hummed as He sat Bella on his lap, He was missing his kids.

"How's Dad?, Where were y'all? Is He Okay? What happened when y'all went back? Why did you smell so bad? Did they hurt you? Did you get fed? Did ya—" "Aye Ayeee! One question at a time bruh!" Hakeem yelled cutting off Jamal.."My Bad." Jamal laughed, Hakeem shook his head laughing with him.

"But What Happened Forreal?" Jamal asked as Andre walked back in the living room with a bag of chips, "Dad's fine." Hakeem spoke, "Okay...That's good." Andre said sitting down.

"He was moody as hell last time I seen him." Hakeem told them, Jamal nodded trying to take one of Andre's chips making him hit his hand "You think He's gonna flip?" Jamal asked as Andre hit his hand again.

"I don't know, He's perfectly fine to me..He jokes laughs but some days He did want to be left alone, I believe He misses mom like Crazy." Hakeem told him, As His Brothers fought over the chip bag..Jamal finally got it taking a chip out He was about to eat before getting punched in the chest.

"Chill Dre!" Jamal held holding his stomach as Andre took the bag, Jamal looked up "Let me get oneeeee!" He whined, "No Fatass, You've been eating everything since we got here." Andre spat, Jamal's bottom lip trembled as If He was about to cry.

"MOMMMMMM!" Jamal yelled, Andre's eyes widen quickly covering Jamal's mouth "Dude Chill we ain't kids no more don't be running to mom like a little sissy!" Andre told him, Jamal glared at him..Jamal bit his hand for him to remove it. "So?, Give me that bag or Ima tell mom." Jamal threatened "You've always been a snitch." Andre said throwing Jamal the chip bag, Jamal smiled "And you've always been a bitch." He replied eating a chip as Hakeem laughed.

"I don't know why you laughing, Cause you was the main bitch and snitch." Andre said, "Exactly use to tell dad every little thang." Jamal added "If we sat the wrong way, Keem would tell dad." Jamal spoke, Andre hit Jamal's arm.

"If Jamal DIDNT sing that day, Keem would tell dad." Andre spoke making Jamal nod "If I didn't fight a kid, Keem Would tell dad." Jamal told him, "Worse of all is when Hakeem told dad about Rhonda." Andre said making Jamal nod in agreement "Dude flipped." Jamal added, Hakeem stared at his brothers "I think I get it." Hakeem told his brothers, "Good." They said at the same time making Hakeem poke out his bottom lip.

————————————————————————