My hero (academia)🦸‍♂️

"Finally." Haruhi thought as she put the finishing touches on her masterpiece. A tall girl with short black hair peered over her shoulder.
"What are you doing Bakugou?" She asked. Haruhi held up the picture for her to look at.
"The hero project! I just have to write a little note at the bottom then I'll be all done." She said. The girl gave her a curious look.
"You can't do yourself, silly. It has to be a hero!" The girl giggled. Haruhi looked at her, puzzled.
"It's not me! It's my brother. He goes to U.A and he's going to be the #1 hero when he's bigger." The girl looked back and forth between Haruhi and the picture.
"You two look the same." She said before wandering off. Haruhi turned back around to face the table. She grabbed a pencil and meticulously scrawled out "for my hero" in her best hiragana. It looked like it was written during a car crash, but it's the best she can do. She was practically bouncing off the walls for the rest of the day, waiting till he came to pick her up. When the teacher finally let her out of the gate she blindly charged into his legs as soon as she saw his iconic hair. She was surprised to see a feminine face looking down at her.
"Mommy? Were's Katsu?" She asked, confused. Mitsuki laughed.
"He had to stay after school for something. Do you want to have some fun with me instead?" She asked, swooping her daughter into her arms and peppering her face with kisses.
"That sounds super fun!" She cheered. She smiled and carried her daughter to the car. Clearly, the young girl wasn't used to going home in a car, so she was pumped. Now she didn't have to waste energy walking! She strapped her into a car seat and started driving.
"So what happened at school today? Did you guys do something fun?" She nodded vigorously. Mitsuki watched fondly.
"We wrote about our favorite heroes!" Mitsuki nodded supportively.
"Did you choose All Might? You love him a lot, don't you? We can buy more All Might clothes so you don't have to wear the brats old ones." Haruhi bounced happily in her car seat.
"Nope! I did Katsu! He's gonna be a hero, right? And he's super cool! He takes care of me and carries me home from school, too." She said. Mitsuki looked at her from the rear view mirror, tapping the steering wheel with her finger.
"Who would have thought! The brats getting a 'you are my hero!' Card. Never would have expected that. " She pulled into the parking lot of a mall. The small girl looked at all of the brands on the walls of the building. Mitsuki got out of the car and took her out of her car seat.
"Do you want to walk around or have me carry you?" She asked. She stretched her arms out and Mitsuki gladly obliged to her nonverbal request. Once they got inside they were both overwhelmed with smells of food, perfume, and body odor.
"Alrighty! Do you see anything you want to check out?" Mitsuki asked. She looked around until she spotted a familiar smiling face in one of the store windows.
"All Might! We hafta go there." She yelled, excited by the presence of her second favorite hero. Mitsuki set her down once they got inside the store so she could run around and pick stuff out. She ended up with 3 All Might hoodies, 10 pairs of All Might pajamas, and a 30 pack assortment of All Might snap bracelets.
"Thank you so, so, so much, Mommy! I'm going to look so cool. I love you this much!" She opened her arms as wide as they went.
"Aww! I love you too, sweet heart! I think it's time to head over to pick up your brother though." They drove to Yuuei just in time to catch Katuski walking out of the gate.
"Oi, brat! Come on. We're going home!" Mitsuki yelled out the window. Katsuki fumed as he stomped over to the car.
"I said I was fine walking home, hag!" He yelled. Mitsuki rolled her eyes.
"I'm your mother! You've obviously tired, so get in the car. Sit in the back, too. Your sister has something to show you." The sister in question stared hopefully out the window at her brother. He reluctantly got in next to her.
"What did you want to show me?" He asked. She picked her backpack up from where it was sitting at her feet and carefully pulled out the picture, thrusting it towards him.
"It's you! Since you're gonna be a hero soon. I made it myself," she said proudly, "Look, these are those big things on your hands that go BOOM! And these are the cool spark looking things!" She pointed to details she made sure to include, even though it looks like scribbles and curly lines to other people. Katsuki looked over it with an indescribable look.
"Do you like it?" She asked meekly, her eyes scanning his face for a sign he enjoys it.
"It's good. Thanks, brat." He ruffled her hair and did his best to smile. (He looked like a goblin, but it's okay.) Her smile took up her entire face with pride and happiness. Today had been a good day.