Sick (#1) 🤢😷

"You're going to get sick! Haruhi, just come back and put the jacket on!" Bakugou roared.
"I'm not gonna get sick! It'll be fine!" Haruhi ran out of the door into the rain and twirled around.
"Fine. I don't care enough to handle this." Bakugou walked into his room. She played outside for a few more minutes before walking back in. Mitsuki gave her a look of disapproval as she walked, drenched, through the door of the living room
"Brat! Give Haruhi a bath, she got wet playing outside!" She yelled.
"Do it yourself, you old hag!" He screamed back.
"I'm too busy packing for my trip!" Mitsuki said. They heard a loud groan from the moody teen's room. He walked out and glared at the two of you.
"I told her to wear a raincoat, if the brat gets sick it's on her." He scowled.
"I'm leaving tomorrow! I can't come back from France for a fever! And don't call your sister a brat, Katsuki!" Their mom scolded. Katsuki walked away into the bathroom. The sound of bath water running filled the space.
"Let's get this over with, brat!" At the mention of her name, she ran into the bathroom, leaving a trail of water behind her.
"Take your clothes off." He said, testing the water to make sure it isn't too hot. She struggled to unbuckle her belt while Bakugou stared at her.
"Ummm, Katsu? Can you help me?" He groaned again as he took her shirt off and unbuckled her pants. He picked her up and set her down in the bathtub grabbing shampoo and rubbing it into her hair. She hummed softly as her muscles relaxed in the warm water. Bakugou rinsed the shampoo out of her hair and went in with a conditioner.
"Owwww! It's in my eyes!" She shrieked. He handed me a small rag and she got to work scrubbing her eyes.
"Are you stupid or something? Next time close your eyes when I rinse the stuff out of your hair, idiot." He preached.
"Okay." She replied. Her stomach was starting to hurt. He finished with your hair and handed you a bar of soap.
"Soap yourself up while I get you a towel, twerp," Bakuhou said as he walked out of the bathroom. She scrubbed herself before clutching her stomach.
"Owwww. My tummy!" She whined to herself. Bakugou came back and wrapped her in a towel before placing her on her feet.
"Now, go tell the hag that I gave you the bath so she'll leave me alone." She walked out of the bathroom and into her mother's room.
"Katsu gave me the bath, mommy." She said. Mom raised an eyebrow,
"Why are you clutching your tummy so hard?" The guilty girl instinctively lowered her hand and looked up at her mom.
"No reason." She responded. Mitsuki sighed and went back to packing.
"Go tell Katsuki to help you get dressed for bed. You can eat dinner afterward." She told her. She walked into her room to try and get herself dressed. She got the pajama bottoms on easily and struggled to get the shirt on. Eventually, she gave up and knocked on her brother's door.
"Go away, I'm trying to work." She groaned and opened the door anyway. Bakugou greeted her with an annoyed look.
"What the heck do you want, Haruhi?" She frowned at him.
"Can you help me with my shirt?" He stomped over to her and roughly pulled the shirt over her head.
"Put your arms in the holes." She did as instructed. Bakugou picked her up by the waist and carried her outside of his room, placing her onto the floor and closing the door.
"Don't come in again, twerp." She walked away and played heroes by herself.
"Guys! Get down here and eat! Bring your sister with you!" Mitsuki screeched from the kitchen.
"Give me a moment, hag!" Bakugou yelled back in an irritated tone. Slowly, they made our way down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"Hey, Haru! Sit down at the table, please." Masaru said. She scrambled onto the chair and sat.
"Brat! I said to come down! I'm going to set the ground rules for babysitting!" She covered her ears. Everything felt 10 times louder and she was starting to get a headache from all of the noise. Bakugou stomped down the stairs and took his place at the table.
"So, as everybody knows, your father and I will be going on a week-long trip to France. Katsuki, you're going to be responsible for your sister. If I see a single scratch on her head I will ground you for the rest of your lives. Got it?" The hot-head glowered at his mother, steam practically blowing from his ears,
"Of course we can handle this! I can take a week alone with a four-year-old!" He blared, explosions coming out of his hands. Mitsuki only sighed, trying to keep her emotions in check.
To be continued