The gym😤🥶💪

"Alright, brat. If anything happens at the gym I will strangle you. Meet me at the front door in 10 minutes or I'll leave you." Haruhi dashed over to her dresser and picked out the best outfit she could find. She pulled the shirt over her head and jumped up and down at the fact that she did it alone. She grabbed some shorts and slid her legs through the holes. Her socks slipped on the floor as she rushed to the front door and took his hand. He popped her sneakers onto her feet and opened the door.
"We're jogging there, try to keep up." Her body was filled with dread. From past experiences, she knew that Katsuki's 'jog' was a full sprint for normal people.
"No fair! You always go too fast." He paid no mind to her and took off. She bolted after him. After 5 minutes of running, she was already panting. A wave of relief passed over her when the gym came into view. Bakugou tapped his foot at the entrance and gave her an annoyed look.
"We could have been here 3 minutes ago if you had been faster, Haru." He remarked. Someone walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. Katsuki spun around and fired an explosion into their face.
"Woah! Dude, tense much?" A head popped out of the smoke.
"Sharkboy!" She shrieked in excitement.
"Mini Bakugou! How's it going?" He laughed at the girl's enthusiasm.
"Tomorrow's my birthday! Guess how old I'm turning!" Kirishima tapped his finger on his lip
"Hmm, 100, maybe?" She giggled.
"No, silly! I'm gonna be 5! I even got a special bracelet from school!" She showed him the bracelet she had gotten the day before vacation started.
"Very cool, Mini Bakugou! Let's go inside so your brother and I can work out, okay?" She nodded, slipping her hand into her brothers and walking inside. She let herself be led to the boy's locker room.
"Umm, shouldn't she wait outside? She is a girl. Don't want her to see anything she shouldn't, eh?" Kirishima suggested, looking quite uncomfortable. The young girl stared at the redhead innocently. Bakugo gaped at him,
"She's 4, idiot! It's fine if we take her in." Kirishima shrugged and walked in. Haruhi followed the two older boys and sat on a bench while they put their stuff down. She waved at the men walking in and out of the room until the boys came back.
"Remember what I said, Haru. Just sit and watch me." She gave him a thumbs up. They got right to work lifting weights. She was captivated as she watched men and women grunt while lifting weights, sweating like it was 200 degrees. She gawked at her brother as he curled 150 pounds.
"That was super cool! You're super-duper strong, Katsu!" She cheered. He sent her a look but she didn't see it, already moving on to more interesting things. A large metal box caught her eye. She walked up to it and stared at the snacks and treats inside.
"Well Katsu won't get me any of this stuff, but maybe Sharkboi will!" She thought out loud. She skipped back over to Kirishima and Bakugou and waited patiently for them to finish.
"We can go to the treadmills and run now, Katsuki." Kirishima suggested before Haruhi ran up to them and batted her eyes.
"I'm hungry. Can I get something from the machine?" Bakugou shook his head at her antics.
"Go starve. I'm in the middle of a workout, twerp." Kirishima gave him a disapproving look and took out some money from his pockets.
"I'll take a break to buy you something, Mini Bakugou." Bakugou rolled his eyes.
"Don't indulge this, Eiji." He tried to warn the perky boy but he was already halfway across the gym. He stopped at the machine and asked what she wanted.
"Fruit snacks, please." The food fell into the slot and she greedily lunged for it. Kirishima chuckled,
"Happy early birthday, Mini Bakugou!" He walked back over to his boyfriend and together they stepped onto treadmills right next to each other.