High School🏯

Haruhi watched Bakugou trudge onto the train with her in hand. She didn't know why he was taking her to his school. Once they sat down he looked at her.
"Look, Haruhi, you have to be on your best behavior. I have a reputation to uphold, so don't do anything stupid in front of everyone. I still don't know what to do with you while we train, so be ready for anything. Just stay out of the way and stay quiet for me." She nodded, trying her very best to stay awake. He sat back and folded his hands on his lap.
(Time Skip)
She skipped up the pathway to the doors of Yuuei, swinging Bakugou's hand before looking at the crowd and spotting a familiar head of hair.
"Deku!" She shrieked as she ran into his legs. Red started to spread across his face as he ruffled her hair.
"H-hi, Haruhi! What are you doing here?" He asked.
"I don't really know, but Katsu woke me up super early!" She pointed at her brother, who was currently stomping over to where they was standing.
"Don't walk away from me, Haru!" He yelled, drawing the attention of a group of girls who happened to be walking by. She stuck her tongue out at him and huffed. He gave an annoyed grunt before dragging her down the hall. He pushed her into a classroom where a teacher was napping in a worn-down sleeping bag.
"Are the teachers having nap time right now?" She questioned, a confused look on her face. Bakugou ignored her and walked up to the man.
"Mr. Aizawa." The man stirred and looked at the two of them, "I had to bring my sister here because of your bad planning. Her name is Haruhi." The man got out of the sleeping bag and extended his hand,
"I'm Mr. Aizawa." She looked at his hand curiously and high fived him. He snorted and retracted his arm.
"As long as she doesn't get in the way then she can stay." Bakugou took her to his seat and told her to stay there while he got his books.
She observed the surroundings as people started to shuffle in. Bakugou came back over to her and Mr. Aizawa walked to the front of the classroom.
"As you kids have been informed, you are all here today because we forgot to teach you a lesson. However, Bakugou brought his sister to class, so I guess she should introduce herself. Come up here." She nervously walked up to the front of the class.
"Hi. M-my name is Haruhi. I h-have the c-coolest big brother in the w-world." She said sheepishly.
"She looks like a fun-sized version of Bakugou!" Someone exclaimed. She ran back to Bakugou, face red.
"Make them stop." She whispered, hiding her face in his neck. A few girls whispered about how cute she was. A girl with a long ponytail tapped me on the shoulder.
"My name is Momo Yaoyorozu. Would you like a coloring book and crayons, Haruhi?" Haruhi nodded and a coloring book started to come out of her stomach. The small girl gasped and she laughed.
"This is my quirk, I make things out of the lipids in my body." Haruhi walked over to her and took the coloring book and crayons from her hands.
"Thank you! Your quirk is very cool!" She said before running back to her brother.
"Can I sit on your lap?" She asked Bakugou.
"You're fine standing." He whispered back, clearly annoyed.
"But my legs will hurt! C'mon! If you don't let me sit on your lap I'll go sit on someone else's." She tried to walk over to someone else's desk but Bakugou grabbed her arm just in time. He silently plopped her down onto his thighs and continued to watch the lesson. The preschooler dutifully started drawing in the book that was given to her, not bothering to stay inside the lines.
A bell rang and students headed out of the room into the next class. She tried to stay close to Bakugou while they walked over to the next class but she was pulled away from him quickly. Because of her size, she was pushed around in the large crowd of people.
"Excuse me!" She said, trying to be polite like her father always taught. She felt her eyes watering as she tried to find her brother. All of a sudden she was on the floor. Someone stepped on her hand as she tried to crawl to safety, causing he to start bawling. Bakugou finally realized she was missing and came back for her, taking her into his arms.
"Katsu! You left me!" She wailed accusingly.
"Sorry." He mumbled, a hint of sincerity in his voice. He walked into the boy's locker room to get away from the noise.
"Calm down. Everything's fine, okay?" She continued sobbing and showed him her hand. He took a look.
"You're being dramatic. You'll be okay, lovebug." Lovebug. That nickname was reserved strictly for moments like this. When they were alone, away from people who would most certainly make fun of him for it. She nodded and tried to stop crying, sobs coming in at weird intervals.
"We're going to be late." He said, pushing her head into his chest. He carried her into the classroom while she sniffled pitifully into his shoulder. His peers stared at them.
"What happened? She looks shaken." Someone asked.
"Worry about yourself, tape dispenser!" Bakugou fired back before sitting down. He rubbed her back and soon enough she started to mellow back out. Another bell rang and class started. Someone with funny looking glasses and blonde hair walked to the front of the class and started yelling. Her hands flew up to her ears. Her brother noticed and tapped Yaoyorozu on the shoulder.
"Make headphones." He commanded. She looked confused before realizing she isn't used to the teacher's voice. She quickly pulled out noise-canceling headphones. Bakugou gently peeled her hands off her ears and slipped the headphones over them. A voice boomed from the front of the class.
"Why are you guys talking? Math is very important, you know." He stared at them.
"Why did Bakugou bring a kid to class? I mean, I didn't know that you had a kid. Honestly, I totally thought you were gay--" The classroom erupted in laughter.
"She's my sister!" The teacher stared at them. A look of embarrassment came onto his face.
"Oh. I guess that makes more sense. Just don't let her distract you too much. My name is Present Mic." He went back to teaching the class. Haruhi started to feel groggy and her head seemed to get harder to keep up. On instinct she muttered:
"Night-Night, Katsu. Love you!" She fell asleep with a small sniffle, snuggling into Bakugou's warm chest. Bakugou face-palmed.
"Idiot," He mumbled, "Love you too." Everyone stared at the pair, the entire math class (Including Mic) getting overloaded with cuteness.