Sick #3 🤧🤒

Katsuki carried her back into the bathroom from the kitchen,
"You have to take a bath, twerp." He notified her. She nodded and tried to get her shirt off again, but it was even harder because of her weakened state. She looked at her brother in defeat. He slid the shirt over her head and slipped her pants off before lifting her into the tub. Water surrounded her and her tense muscles softened. She clenched her stomach and pressure built up inside of me.
"Katsu, I'm going to throw up." In one fluid motion, he took her out of the bath and plopped me down in front of the toilet. The fun moments of dinner disappeared as food spilled out of her like a geyser. Bakugou took in the scene and started to rub his head. She finally stopped and he handed her another cup of medicine. This time she drank it without arguing.
"Ugh!" She grunted and lied back down on the floor. Bakugou came back in with a mint and put it into her mouth. She let it dissolve as she sat sadly. A phone rang in the kitchen and Bakugou rose from the edge of the bathtub to answer it.
"The hag is calling!" He picked up the phone.
"What do you want?" He demanded while looking at the phone in disgust.
"How is your sister?" He panicked for a split second before answering,
"The brat is fine. She's asleep." He lied, trying to keep a cool voice.
"How have you been holding up?" Katsuki made an annoyed face and thought for a moment.
"The twerp is fine, okay? I'll call you when she wakes up. Goodbye, hag." Mitsuki protested over the phone but Katsuki hung up and walked back into the bathroom.
"Haru, you still have to take a bath, even if you just threw up. If you need to vomit, tell me. If you can't handle that then I WILL tape a bag to your face." He lifted her up again and placed her back into the water. She immediately started to shiver at the water's new temperature.
"K-Katsu! The water got cold!" He frowned at her.
"I'll make it quick, Haru. You'll be fine." He said nonchalantly. She puffed her cheeks and whimpered. He let out an aggravated sigh.
"Fine! If you're going to whine like a baby I'll put hotter water in!" He drained the water then turned the nozzle so that water poured out the spout. He picked up some soap and started to scrub her.
"I can do it myself, I'm not a baby." He poked her in the arm,
"No, you can't. You probably got sick because of the stupid way you do it. Your lazy way of washing might work when you're not sick, but it's not going to work now." He rubbed soap on her arm vigorously, like he was trying to rub the skin off her body. He finally finished and doused her with water. He wrapped her in a towel got clothes from her bedroom.
"Those pajamas don't match!" She exclaimed.
"Why would I care? You can still wear them." He said harshly. She scowled at him but didn't fight when he violently put the shirt on. Instead, she worked on the pants. When they finished he told her to lie down.
"Katsu!" She whined, "I don't wanna go to sleep. I'm not even tired!" He gave her an icy look that could rival Antarctica.
"Maybe if you tell me a story I'll want to go to sleep!" She suggested.
"If you think for one moment that I, Katsuki Bakugou, would tell a bedtime story right now, then you--"
"Please? The story can be about anything that you want it to be about." She made puppy dog eyes at him.
"Lie down and don't say a single word about this to anyone, do you hear me, Haruhi? No one will know about this." She pumped her fist in the air and lied down in the blankets.
There once was a very powerful boy. He was the most amazing, outstanding, wonderful fighter that the world had ever seen. Any villain who challenged him was beaten into a bloody pulp, never to be seen again. He went to U.A high school and became the #1 pro hero, surpassing All Might. He had the most money and everybody knew his name. Oi, brat, are you even listening to me? I didn't tell this story for no reason." He paused and turned around.
"Idiot, are you even listening to me? I didn't tell this story for nothing." A snore resounded throughout the bathroom and Haruhi snuggled further into the blankets. Bakugou shook his head and walked out of the bathroom.
It was only a 24-hour bug, so she was fine the next day.