Backstory

It takes place on a fictional island I've created, off the east coast of England.

It starts (A little late, considering my Arthurian lore) in the Summer of 1992 (around July).

200 years before (1792 - again, the Arthurian lore sets King Arthur and that shit around the 10th - 12th century, mine's in the 18th), Merlin figures out that the King of Camelot, Uther Pendragon is actually Lucifer (no one, but Merlin knows at this point). Lucifer kills him (with the help of Mordred) in front of his pregnant 'wife' Morgan Le Fey. Morgan flees to the mainland, but not before cursing Lucifer. After seeing the curse in effect (his 10 year old son, Arthur, dying), Lucifer believes that more power will break the curse, so, after outlawing magic (a law that'll be in effect for decades to come), Lucifer slaughters all the sorcerers and devours their powers. The curse is not broken although he becomes super powerful.

The curse? Any son he has, dies at age 10.

In 1989, Morgan, now going by that last name Walker, and her son, Vega, returned to the island, with Morgan as a 36 year old realtor, and Vega as a 15 year old high schooler. Here he meets (and falls in love with) Alice Miller. He also meets his best friend, a closeted lesbian Briar Rose (everyone just calls her Rose) - the chosen one. Also, Lucifer now goes by Lucas Ferguson, and is the Mayor[?] of the island.

In 1990, around winter (Late December), Briar came out to her mother. Her mother then reveals that she had a wife that died when Briar was a baby. Vega and Alice start dating.

In 1991, around early February, Alice's father, Kyle, reveals to Lucifer that he knows who he is, and is prepared to keep his secret, in exchange he wants the power to ruin Vega's life for 'taking away [his] daughter'. Morgan starts 'hanging out' with Briar's mother, Millicent.

This is all backstory, revealed in a series of flashbacks throughout the series.