Epilogue (After Season 7; Current Year)

Then there's a small epilogue. It takes place in the final episode of the series. It starts with Mother telling Seventeen that she's now in charge of Vasileio. The big bang and shit happen again, then it fast forwards to whenever this story is released. It shows Vega and Morgan as twins. Vega meets Alice in an Uber Pool one day while taking Morgan to a blind date he set up. Vega and Alice talk about high school (they weren't friends back then). They exchange numbers. Meanwhile, Briar returns from London with her new girlfriend, Emily, who she introduces to her mother. It turns out Alice was on her way to meet her high school best friend, Briar for dinner. They talk a little about Vega and Morgan. Morgan goes home with his blind date. Later that night, Vega calls up Alice and she comes over. The next morning, Morgan meets his date's roommate, Cara. Elsewhere, Briar wakes up, with her eyes glowing in the kaleidoscope style of her God eyes.

The Epilogue:

The In-Between...

Mother knocks on Seventeen's door. She hastily opens it, "Is it my turn?" Mother stares at her, "You can count, can't you? Thirteen's dead. Fourteen, Fifteen and Sixteen already have their own, so that means that..." "Thirteen's one belongs to me now," she interrupts Mother, too excited to hold it in. "Yeah, don't fuck it up," Mother says as she walks away. Seventeen runs down the hallway and screams, "It's happening. It's finally my turn!"

Seventeen's Universe...

The Big Bang...for the seventh time this side. Not as spectacular as the first few times, but beautiful nonetheless. Stuff and things happen...again.

Over 14 Billion Years later...

Vega's standing at the bottom of the staircase, "Morgan! Let's go. You need to get there on time this time." Morgan comes running down the stairs, "I know. I'm coming. Jeez." Vega looks at him as he walks out the door, "This is the last time I'm setting you up with one of my friends." Morgan get's in the car, "Seriously, V, Uber Pool? Cheap-ass bastard," he says under his breath and smiles at the driver. Vega get's in the back, which already has a woman. "Hey, I'm Vega," he says as he looks at her, he taps Morgan on the shoulder, "and this is my brother, Morgan." "I'm Alice," she says and looks out the window at the passing world. "Wait, Alice Miller? Didn't we go to highschool together?" She looks at him, thinks, and shrugs. "Yeah, you were friends with that lesbian with the weird name...Brie...Bran...Briar...yeah, Briar Rose." Vega and Alice have a conversation while, on the other side of the city, a plane has landed.

Briar walks through the terminal with her bag in one hand and someone else's hand in the other. She's just returned from the mainland and hasn't seen her mother in quite sometime. Looking around, she finally spots her, and rushes over to her. She hugs her mother and introduces the other person as Emily Wallace, her new girlfriend. Briar's mother hugs Emily and smiles. The group heads off for dinner.

Back at the other side, the Uber driver stops in front of a restaurant. Morgan and Vega gets out, but not before the latter asks for Alice's number. She gladly gives it to him, and the Uber driver drives off. Both of them walk into the restaurant, and Vega points Morgan to a table with a blonde woman waiting. He walks over, while Vega goes to the bar.

Over at Briar's side, they arrive at the restaurant. Their waiter greets them and leads them to a table. They sit down, and a few minutes later, Alice joins them. She tells Briar about "running into" Vega and Morgan so long after highschool, and asks her about London. They have dinner, and leave around ten. A few hours later, Alice gets a call from Vega, who invites her over, since Morgan went home with the girl.

The next morning, Morgan wakes up. He gets up and goes to the kitchen. "Guess she picked up another one," a voice says behind Morgan. He smiles and pours himself some coffee, "What if I picked her up? I'm Morgan, by the way." The woman grabs the dispenser, "And you brought her to her place? Cara. Hi, Morgan." Morgan's phone vibrates, "Well, it was easier. I gotta go. Goodbye, Cara."

Briar wakes from her dream, smiling. She opens her eyes, revealing her Kaleidoscope God Eyes.