Rejected Again (the Beginning)

"so bloodhound what to well um well go out some time?" said mirage but bloodhound just walked away from him "hey bloodhound you gonna reply?" mirage questioned "NO" replied bloodhound and then she disappeared "oh OK fine I'm really fine hahaho no" mirage weeped then pathfinder entered the room "is everything OK mirage" pathfinder asked "I'm fine really" mirage replied then pathfinder went to leave but then "hey pathfinder do you want to go do something I dunno have a chat eyy" mirage asked desperately "oh no it seems that I'm playing in the games next week" replyed pathfinder "even the robot well its not me ha no its him ill find someone one day" said mirage.

As mirage walked home he saw a red robot killing people but he just shrugged it off and continued his way home but it seemed every one he saw had someone to love but he had no one but mirage just put his head down and just continued his way home when mirage got home he opened the door and slammed it in anger he hated himself and went to bed.

When mirage woke up he saw his clock was off he checked his wach it was 10:34 he was meant to be playing today "oh no" he yelled and rushed to his work shop to fix his sute and abilitys he needed to go at 10:40 so he did a quick fix and ran to cache the drop ship and he just made it.