The Worst Ending

(mirages dream)
"OK just go inside and do your decoy think OK and then do the big Finnish when I say" revenant ordered "OK I won't let you down" said mirage and then they both entered the bank and mirage made two decoys (this is outside of the apex games so it can be different) and then mirage demand every one to get on the ground then BANG! "NOW!" yelled
revenant mirage used his big Finnisher and spawned twenty decoys and even though they couldn't shoot people thought they could one man jumped at mirage but it only took one shot to kill the man "who's next" mirage said he felt invisible then revenant came up with bags and bags of money then they got in the car and a made a getaway at speed.

(real life)
"wait what no its just a dream phew that's not me oh no I joined him dammit" mirage realised then he got a call from revenant so he answered revenant needed to kill a high value target and he said he had a surprise for mirage so mirage got reddy to go when he got there mirage saw bright red armour with his name on it mirage put it on and loved it revenant came to see him reddy 30 minutes later mirage found himself on a skyscraper on a lege next to a man he was meant to kill "look ill make a decoy of you and throw it off the lege the you just need to get out the country" the man nodded and mirage threw the decoy off and went to revenant and said "there he's dead" "good" revenant said then they left.