That Robot

Location high above worlds edge inside of a dropship and mirage looking at the map for where to land I says where he is going but then he realised he was in such a rush he had not team then a floor starts going down and then stops "oh god no" he says in fear then people start jumping off the ship then mirage walks closer to the edge of the platform and grabs the long pole but the "AAAA" mirage screems as he fell off and had to go to the big city so mirage creates two decoys of himself the make less people land next to him and it worked so he grabbed a wing man and in the distance there was an R99 so mirage scrambled towards it but someone grabbed it and then he shot them in the face and he ran off into a building and just sat there "why did I do this" he said in fear before he saw an arc star lan next to him he somend 10 decoys and ran off they all ran into walls because they had to mimic mirage but he bamboozled all three of them when they rushed him and then mirage jumped off the lege of the roof.

"phew I got away" mirage said in relef but suddenly he found himself in the laver end of the map and he saw that robot that he saw the other day but mirage just ran off but then it was the final circle and mirage had killed two of them he looked out the window of the house he was in to see him the robot again mirage but then he disappeared but before mirage could even think BANG! A mastiff shot to the back of his head he had a gold nock down sheld but when mirage was not invisible BLACK he had been inpaled by the robot "honestly I just like the killing hehehe" the robot said.