Chapter VII: School begins

A/N: Just curious... who of you know how to read arm clock (not the digital)

*Y/N's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling. Where am I? I sat up and looked around. It was an infirmary. The doors suddenly opened and Alissa rushed to me with Goodwitch, Ozpin and Pyrrha behind her.

Alissa: "DAD!!!!" She hugged me tightly... "Aunt Pyrrha told me what happened... I don't want to lose you." I returned the hug.

You: "Everything's okay Alissa... I'm here..."

Pyrrha: "I'm glad you're okay Y/N but..."

Alissa: "But what?"

Pyrrha: "You failed the initiation... I'm sorry.."

You: "It's not your fault Pyrrha."

Ozpin: "Actually... Mr. L/N passed."

Pyrrha: "W-What?"

Ozpin: "His condition was that he wanted a room for himself and young Ms. Vertis."

Alissa: "L/N!"

Goodwitch: "You're not adopted really."

Alissa: "I know but after what they did I don't want to be Vertis anymore."

Goodwich: "What did your parents do?"

You: "Please... some other time."

Pyrrha: "How did Y/N pass then? He didn't bring a relic."

Ozpin: "Before I launched him I changed his goal to kill 20 grimm to pass."

Pyrrha: "I see."

Goodwitch: "You may leave the infirmary. Ms. Nikos will lead you to your new dorm room."

You: "Alright... come on Alissa let's leave." We all left. Ozpin and Goodwitch went to do their things while me, Alissa and Pyrrha went to my new dorm with Alissa sitting behind my head

You: "So I guess you passed the initiation. Who else did?"

Pyrrha: "Well... Jaune, me, Nora and Ren formed team JNPR."

You: "Who is Ren and Nora?"

Pyrrha: "You'll meet them soon. Anyways Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang formed team RWBY... confusing I know."

You: "Confusing? I don't think it is."

Pyrrha: "Well it wouldn't be if Ruby wasn't a team leader."

Alissa: "Now I get it... leader Ruby of RWBY." I can't imagine anyone with a Schnee in a room... especialy Blake...

You: "Hey Pyrrha can you take us to team RWBY's dorm? Blake promised us something isn't that right Alissa?"

Alissa: "Oh yeah the book."

Pyrrha: "Sure... actually we are all neighbours." I then remembered I was unconscious so I went to my pocket where I luckily still felt the dart. "Y/N can I ask you something about your semblance?"

You: "I'm not sure if I can answer."

Pyrrha: "That sand was your semblance... I've never seen such strong semblance before. Even I would have hard time countering the scimitars."

Alissa: "Your semblance must be cool dad!"

You: "I'm not sure if it is..."

Pyrrha: "It is.." I could see she had more questions.

You: "Ask."

Pyrrha: "Huh?"

You: "You have more questions so ask."