Chapter XII: Back home

*Y/N's POV*

I woke up to a new day, both Alissa and Pyrrha were still asleep so I quietly got up and went to bathroom where I changed and returned back to my dorm... I grabbed a small paper and wrote 'Good morning Alissa, I'm in the kitchen, come see me if you want otherwise wait here until I bring breakfast.' I put it on her clothes and then made my way towards my girlfriend and leaned to her ear.

You: "[Good mooorniing Pyrr.... time to waaaaake uuup... ]" She moved a little until her eyes opened. She sat and stretched while yawning... I then captured her lips with mine. I then separated. "[How did you sleep beautiful.]"

Pyrrha: "[I slept like never before..... and hello again Y/N.]"

You: [I'm glad to hear that.... meet me in kitchen, I'll make breakfast.]"

Pyrrha: "[Sure, but Alissa...]"

You: "[That's okay... I wrote a letter about where I'll be.]"

Pyrrha: [Alright.]" She gave me a quick kiss on the lips while I helped her stand up.

We went to the corridor where we parted ways. Alissa will definetaly want a fish but.... what will Pyrrha want? Why didn't I ask her. I prepared a frying pan where I put a little bit of oil but didn't turn the stove on. After that I prepared the fish for frying when suddenly I felt hands wrap around my stomach. And a kiss on a cheek.

Pyrrha: "A fish for Alissa.... as usual."

You: "You know her.... what do you want for breakfast?"

Pyrrha: "Could you make me a sandwich?"

You: "Sure I'm making myself a sandwich as well."

Pyrrha: "Then go make them... I'll make the fish."

You: "Won't you burn it?"

Pyrrha: "I can cook."

You: "Alright." She then put away her hands and let me go but when I was about to turn around I was met with her lips yet again. Then a voice of 'our' daughter was heard.

Alissa: "Dad- Mom? Dad? Y-You're k-kissing..." Pyrrha then pulled away.

You + Pyrrha: "Hello Alissa."

You: "Well Alissa.... we're dating."

Alissa: "What does that mean?"

Pyrrha: "We can't tell you that yet... but we're together."

Alissa: "But you were together all the time... does that mean you were dating all the time?"

You: "No.... when someone says they're dating someone... it means they are together-together."

Alissa: "So... you were together before but now you're together-together?"

Pyrrha: "That's right Alissa... say do you want to help me with a fish?" Her eyes sparkled.

Alissa: "YES!!"

I then finally went to make the sandwiches while Pyrrha and Alissa were making a fish for Alissa.

When the breakfast was done we sat around a table and ate it. Meanwhile the rest of Pyrrha's team and team RWBY arrived... we told them that we're dating and they congratulated us.

After breakfast I offered Pyrrha my arm and she accepted it while Alissa took my hand. Pyrrha started to cling onto it while we were going to class with the ridiculously fast Oobleck as our teacher. There were whispers on our way.

Girl: "No way... I KNEW IT! Y/N and Pyrrha ARE dating."

Guy: "Wow... a guy like him must be lucky...." and similar to it.