Chapter X: Sister

*Y/N's POV*

???: "I finally found you..................................................... brother."

We looked at the alleyway and a female with H/C hair and red eyes appeared from it. She looked like she is 25 years old.

You: "Who do you mean?"

???: "You of course Y/N."

Pyrrha: "How do you know his name?"

???: "Isn't that obvious? I'm his sister." Sister? I don't have one.

Alissa: "I have actual aunt?"

???: "Oh you have a daughter already?"

You: "Adopted.... and you must've mistaken me with someone because I have no sister. Let alone older."

???: "Of course mom would keep me a secret from you... anyways I'm Jane L/N."

You: "You're not a L/N."

Pyrrha: "Y/N.... she does look like you..."

Jane: "See? Even your girlfriend gets it."

You: "We're not dating. But if you really are my sister then why didn't mom tell me anything?"

Jane: "Because she didn't want you to know about me... that's why she left dad before you were born."

 Pyrrha: "I know it's none of my business... but why is that?" Jane sighed.

Jane: "Because our mom is a crazy woman... she thought dad wants to kill people that's why she left him."

You: "Mom would never do that."

Jane: "She did.... I'm sorry you had to learn the truth like this." 

Alissa: "Come on dad, mom... the bullhead will fly away without us."

Jane: "Bullhead? Where are you flying?"

Pyrrha: "To Beacon Academy."

Jaune: "Oh you're a student there? Actually I was planning to go there either... I will be a new science teacher."

 You: "How are you not surprised Alissa called Pyrrha mom."

Jane: "I overheard some whispers."

Alissa: "You can join us!"

Jane: "Thank you." We all then went to the landing pads and got on a bullhead. Alissa wanted to go to Jane but I held her back.

Alissa: "Dad, I want to go to aunt Jane..." I leaned to her cat ear.

You: "[No Alissa.... I don't trust her]"

Alissa: "[But she's your sister.]"

You: "[I know, I know but I find it hard to trust her.]" Pyrrha who heard us joined in on the conversation.

Pyrrha: "[You trusted us.]"

You: "[This is different... you all are huntsmen and huntresses in training and all but... she's a complete stranger that appeared out of nowhere and now she's claiming that she's my sister. There's something fishy about it and I don't like it. So please Alissa... promise me you'll stay away from her okay?]"

Alissa: "[I can promise that but.... she's an aunt.]"

Pyrrha: "[We know.... but Y/N's right... there's a fishy smell coming from her.... besides you have plenty of aunts back at Beacon or at least they are deep in your heart.]"

Alissa: "You're right."

Jane: "Why are you whispering guys? Is there something I shouldn't know brother?" I looked at her and she had an evil smirk.