Chapter 6 <withering away slowly)

(Warning there is gore and talks of depression in this chapter ⚠️ you have been warned)

                             Blues POV
I was looking at ink wonder what the stars just happened ink just stared at the wall I wanted to help do anything I could but I knew nothing...I could try to fix or help what happened but would it really help? Or would I make things worse....what can I do? And why was I feeling so....helpless?
                            Errors POV
That crown....nightmare hid from us....what did it mean? Why did he have it...did dream know about this? He had to...why would nightmare hide this from us?....why....was it not supposed to be seen....I can barley focus but what I do know is that somethings wrong...I looked over to blue he looked helpless....that's not the right word....he looks hopeless.
                            Inks POV 
The air seemed to get denser as...making it a little harder to breathe,hopelessness filled the mansion...but...why? Nightmare having a secret wouldn't make everyone hopeless...then it hit me....something was wrong with dream

                          Dreams POV
I rushed to the bathroom the feeling of hopelessness surrounded me...I felt more sick and felt myself throwing up I must have gotten sick but what was on the bathroom floor was not was you would normally see....blood covered the floor of the bathroom but in the blood was flowers....many flowers covered in blood as well I coughed in my hand and a small golden flower with splatters of blood was in my hand...will this kill me?

So this was also short, it's because gacha club came out for meh and I am making  my rats :> but there are 300 words my dudes :3 (yes numbers count as words)