Chapter 8 {star tears}

(⚠️⚠️⚠️This chapter contains talks about gore, and other sensitive topics such as depression, cutting and suicide attempts and this chapter contains swear words so when you see them they will not be censored out you have been warned ⚠️⚠️⚠️ )

                                  No ones POV
Through out the castle, the hopelessness only seemed to grow....And in the shadow realm darkness filed ones soul......but affected others as it spread......the darkness came from him.....the one who they all hated deep down.....they had there reasons yet never said a thing....only his brother loved him yet he never loved his brother back......for this sad man was in love....with who? it's unclear.....yet........that person doesn't love him back.......that person loves another.......and his hopelessness mixed with his brothers made this very mansion...more noticeable....

                                 Errors POV
I stared at ink holding dream, yet something else felt wrong.....like I should be noticing it...yet the thought never crossed my mind so I pushed it back even farther, and stared at the flower littered blood before I hear a bang from down stairs "what was that!" Ink said jumping up "I don't know....wait! Shit! The zombie like monsters are still out there!" I said before running out of nightmares room, ink followed holding dream closely and as we ran down stairs and we saw that horror and dust was keeping the front door shut as killer and cross boarded up the windows and the back door, I saw blue on the ground crying shivering in fear as a zombified monster bit horrors arm..."SHIT!" Horror yelled slamming the door shut once more decapitating the zombie monster and I saw it's head fall as the green substance bleed from its neck.....I saw it's ripped flesh and thin veins sticking out of its neck, next to the torn muscle...its bones brittle and broken effortlessly as I took the boards and boarded up the front door as well keeping the boards thicker then the main door so it kept them out, I saw horror look at his arm and saw the green substance try to move up as he hissed in pain and cut his arm off, the bone was more brittle with the infected part and any other part that was infected was cut off as well, I saw the infected marrow bleed out of horrors now dusting arm as it green substance dripped out, killer and cross ran back over and started moving the infected body parts into an bag and also put the green substance into a flask and sealed it off from the air......everyone seemed horrified at the events that had just happened......and we couldn't leave now.......nightmares mansion should have been infected last.......yet..well as things are.......it looks like we where to late.....

                                  Blues POV
I was horrified at the sights I just saw as I hugged my self I saw dream fainted as blood dripped from his mouth and I didn't know what to do...what to say....I was horrified....everyone could die...I could die! My brother....was probably already dead...I cried as my fear overwhelmed me, I felt myself getting picked up by ink and slowly my vision faded as I blacked out....

                                 "No ones" POV
As everyone calmed down from the horrors that happened in front of them, nightmare walked out from the shadow realm and looked at himself in his closet mirror.......as flashes of blood...his own blood came to his mind....flashes of tying a noose around his neck, flashes of jumping off the mansion roof came to his mind.....as he lifted up his sleeves, revealing deep cuts.....some of which barley healed as he opens a purple box and cut deep into his arms......deeper and deeper into different parts, remember the hateful words of the villagers from all those years ago...yet tears streamed down his face.....tears shaped like stars....as his vision blurred and he fell over fainted of blood loss......his blood puddling around his arms the star tears still dripping down his face.........how.....pathetic.....

So this chapter got a little dark and into topics I normally don't cover but i chose to because, I wanted to show how many people can suffer themselves and it goes unnoticed while others can suffer and it gets noticed immediately....but anyways there was 738 words....