Chapter 7 <darkness of the soul>

(This chapter contains ⚠️blood and gore⚠️ and talks of sensitive topics, you have been warned)

Inks POV
I rushed to where dream was the feeling of hopelessness started affecting me......it was unnatural but I keep on running until I found dream, he was sitting on the bathroom floor bathed in his own blood, tears streamed down his face as he slowly turned to me, his Hand held a flower covered in blood as I saw the rest of the bathroom was drenched in blood and flowers..........something was very very wrong....I rushed to dream and hugged him softly trying not to make him more sick then he was already feeling.....he sobbed even more coughing up bits of flowers and blood......I knew what was happening....but who caused this to happened?........

                               Dreams POV
The guilt I felt was unbearable, I knew it was my fault he felt so.....alone......i should have done something I should do something! But all I could do was sob.....I hugged ink closely trying hard not to cough up more of those flowers the fear of death loomed over me.....I didn't want to die.....I sobbed more the fear of what happened me next haunting me more and more as I trembled....

                               Error POV
Ink probably caught on to dreams hopelessness but something else was wrong....did a fight happen between dream and nightmare? I was confused but I felt another AU being lost to this weird virus....it won't be long until we have to abandon this mansion and move out into the corrupted forest.......just to escape these 'zombie' like things...I sighed waiting for something to happen.....yet all I heard was the silence....And despite my fears....I got up and went to where dream and ink ran off to.....where all the hopelessness was coming from.....and I wasn't ready for the sight I saw....I creaked open the door slowly looking around the tattered purple and black room, I looked around the king sized bed and the weird designs and turned around to see something I never imagined....A blood soaked ink and dream, in the blood was delicate yellow flowers I didn't want to touch them but I managed to ask "what the hell happened here?!" And saw ink slowly and carefully turn to me holding dream close, "the hanahaki disease..." he said...."what..." I responded "dream has the hanahaki disease" he said before turning back to dream......I couldn't believe what I was hearing...the hanahaki disease.....now?! In an apocalyptic war zone time!........did nightmare know?.......where was nightmare...and what was this new darkness in my soul........

So this is shorter then I would like it cause I've been working on a lot lately and had no time at all but imma try to work more so yea- and 481 words :>