T H R E E

Y/n Pov

"What happened there? He looked intimidating!" Lisa said while she and I went to find seats for ourselves. But for some reason it was packed today.

"Nothing happened. As usual he was uttering the same nonsense again" I said groaning remembering all the things he has done till now.

"I don't get it. Even though you don't like him why is he so obsessed with you?" she asked taking a seat in a table where two boys were having lunch but when I took my seat they stood up from there and went away getting scared as if I would eat them.

"Argh, even I don't know what's with his obsession. He has been clinging onto me since I was like five" I said gripping my chopsticks tightly. If I could I would've poked Jeon's eyes with these that are staring at me right now from his table.

"He is out of his mind thinking that I would like him after he makes my life a living hell" I said glaring at him while he passed me a smirk which pissed me off.

"But still he is handsome,rich,popular and good in everything then why don't you like him at all?" Lisa asked me which made me look at her.

"Being rich,popular or handsome doesn't mean you can own anyone or make anyone reciprocate your feelings and that's the case here. He is just forcing his feelings upon me" I said looking at her and sighed.

"I understand but he is still in our class just because of you. He could have been our senior. He is so good in studies as well but he still choose to be in our class just for you" she said as if it was facts.

"Yeah just to make sure that I don't talk to other guys or be friends with them. What he thinks is love is pure obsession nothing else" I said eating my food still glaring at him from time to time as he was still staring at me.

"But your moms are friend then why don't you say it to your parents or his?" Lisa asked me and I sighed again.

"Because my mom believes him more than me and his family and my family are more than happy if we become a couple. Actually they think that we are a couple because of the way he behaves" I said sighing again.

"But don't you deny all that and say the truth?" Lisa asked now getting confused.

"I do but all the time Jungkook says that I'm joking or would say that 'she is just shy' " I said trying to mimic his voice.

"And because of all his behaviours my own family believes him and not me. I don't know why I deserve this hell" I said and went back to trying to eat as I lost my appetite talking about all this mess.

"It's -" before Lisa could say anything Jungkook came towards me.

"I'm going for my soccer practice. I'll wait for you after school. Don't go without me" he said in a warning tone and kissed my head amd went away from there.

"Aish that asshole!!" I said glaring at his back and rubbed my head where he kissed.

"Let's go now. I lost my appetite " I said going away from the cafeteria while Lisa was yelling for me to wait for her.

-

School just ended and I was hurrying in packing my bag so I can avoid that idoit.

"Hey hey,slow down there" Lisa said coming to me while I put my bag on my back.

"I don't have much time. That idoit will be waiting for me. I need to hurry up if I want to avoid him" I said and started running while I could hear Lisa yelling from behind.

"GO HOME SAFELY. BYE" She said waving her hands but I was in a hurry so I just ran from there.

I was almost out of school premises through the back gate for emergency when someone spoke behind me making me freeze.

"Trying to sneak huh!" he said with an amusing voice.

I gulped and looked behind to find Jungkook there with his shorts and t-shirt meaning he came straight from his practice. I cursed under my breathe.

"Why would I sneak? I was just going home." I said bravely.

"Yeah right. Through the back gate. I knew you would do something like this. Now enough talking let's go" he said and grabbed my wrist pulling me to his car.

He made me sit on the passenger seat and went to the driver's seat.

"What is your problem? Why do you always do this?" I asked rubbing my wrist which is now bruised from his tight grip.

"And what is your problem that you don't listen to me at all?" he asked back without looking back at me and focusing on his driving.

Rest of the drive went on with me angrily glaring at the road with my hands crossed against my chest and him driving silently.

We reached to our house and I went out of the car as soon as he stopped the car. I was about to run inside until he spoke making me look at him.

"Don't go to school tomorrow alone. I'll come and pick you up" he said coming towards me. I knew he was trying to come close to kiss me. I was about to sprint into the house when mom came out.

"Oh Jungkook,how are you?" mom asked him while smiling at him amd I took the chance to get into straight to my room.

Aurthor Pov

"I'm good aunty. How are you?" Jungkook asked Mrs Lee politely.

He always behaved well infront of Y/n's parents so that they like him. He knew if he wanted Y/n he needs to have her parents on his side and he was successful in doing that.

"I'm fine. I heard you are busy with your studies a little too much these days?" she asked.

"Uh yeah. You know I'm supposed to handle our company after I graduate school." Jungkook said with a small smile.

"Yeah I understand. Why are you standing here? Come inside dear." Mrs Lee asked Jungkook but he denied.

"No aunty. I have to hurry back home early today. Dad asked me to come back early today. I was just here to drop Y/n" he said showing her his bunny smile which looked so innocent.

"Oh, how sweet of you. Do drop by sometime. Okay! Bye" she said bidding him and went inside as well.

Jungkook bowed and went to his car to drive away to his house.

-
No one really knew how much he loved Y/n or to be honest how much he was obsessed with her.

He never let any guy near her. He would get jealous even if he talks to any boy. He has beaten so many boys from school because they talked to her even if for any mere reason he would still beat them to almost death which Y/n didn't know.

She just knew that he threatened them that's why they stay away from her.

His love or obsession for her was getting more dangerous day by day.

'What awaits for Y/n in the future no one could even guess'

______________________________________

Let me breathe for a second😪💜They look breathtaking❤This looks so good😍____

They look breathtaking❤
This looks so good😍
____

Please vote and comment your opinions💜
Borahae💜