F O U R T E E N

Y/N POV

Ahh finally. Exams are over. Now I can breathe properly. I would miss my high school life but I don't really have that many close friends here other than Lisa so I will be fine I guess.

"OY, Let's celebrate today. We are gonna graduate high school soon so why not" Lisa chirped as soon as we came out of our classroom.

"I can't Lisa. You know Jungkook wouldn’t let me go out alone and I don't want to go with him anyways " I said as we kept walking outside to the parking lot.

"Oh I totally forgot about him. He is quite silent these days with you I see" Lisa said.

"Yeah because he is busy with his father's business and stuff " I said.

"Yeah I know-" as she was talking Jungkook's car stopped in front of me.

"Is he your fiancee or driver" Lisa whispered to me with a smug smile on her face indicating that she was teasing me.

"Shut up idoit" I glared at her as she smirked and hugged me.

" Do miss me okay? I will call you. Now go. Your driver is waiting " she whispered the last part as she walked away and I chuckled. How can this kid be my friend or should I say how did I get lucky to have her?

"I have a surprise for you" Jungkook says as soon as I get into the car.

"Surprise? For me? What is it?" I asked with pure curiosity.

"You will know that once you reach home" he says looking happy and excited which made me confused.

We couldn’t meet or talk for days before the exams as we both were busy. Then when the exams started he came back to school to give the exams.

-

"Oh you came. Come meet her. Her name is Minji. She is one of the leading stylist in our country. Jungkook's mom has sent her for today's party" mom said as soon as I went inside our house without even saying anything.

"Today's party!? What party" I assked getting all confused.

"Today was your last exam right? So we arranged your's and Jungkook's engagement party today. We need to announce this to everyone right" she said giving me a sweet smile and then a warm hug which was so familiar to me but still so distant right now.

What she said made me realise my bad luck that I have to get married to him soon and would have to spend the rest of my life with him. He is also the person who was once my friend but now is someone who is obsessed with me and has threatened me into marrying him.

I looked at the lady beside my mom who was the supposed stylist for me. She was in her early thirties maybe but she looked very beautiful.

I was looking like a potato wearing a sack in front of her.

'Why can't that monster choose someone beautiful like her instead of me?' I thought to myself internally cringing at my thoughts.

Well I don't have a boyfriend or any romantic life and because of him I'm sure I never will have in the future as well so might as well just marry him. Maybe than at least he would stop being so freaking obsessed and possessive over me and than will let me breathe for a second.

I can't get myself out of this situation even if I wanted to so I can at least try to cope with it maybe.

"Mom did you invite Lisa?" I asked as I remembered about Lisa that she wanted to hang out with me today and It's such a big day for me even if it’s not my wish to get married but still she is my best friend.

"Yes I did. I know she is your best friend " she said assuring me with a smile.

"Let's get started now" the lady named minji said getting me out of my thoughts and we went to my room for her to get me ready for the party.

-

Y/N POV

The stylist made me wear one of the dresses that Mrs Jeon has sent me and did my makeup and hair. I told her to do a little bit makeup that would be natural. I don't like doing makeup so I just did very little.

It took her 3 hours to get me ready and by the time I got ready it was time for the party.

"Are you ready de- oh my my,I knew my daughter is beautiful but today you are looking breathtaking dear. Jungkook wouldn’t be able to take his eyes off you" mom said coming towards me as she looked at me up and down. Her compliments made me blush like an idiot.

"Awww now you are blushing. Okay now let's get going or we will be late. Mr and Mrs Jeon has already arrived with Jungkook" mom said making me nervous.

I never liked partys to begin with but the fact that today it's my engagement party it was making me more nervous than ever before.

I am just hoping that Jungkook behaves well today and doesn’t show his anger or maybe I don't piss hik off because of his behaviour or he can do what he said about my parents which I don't want.

"Let's go. Your dad is also with them waiting. People has arrived as well" mom said walking me with her holding my hand as I just kept silent because of how nervous I was.

Not only because of the party but also because how I looked.

"I just hope today it goes well and I also hope that Jungkook's madness or whatever it is goes away soon and he lets me live my life' with that in my mind Ii took a deep breathe and went downstairs where the party was going on.

"Who knew that with time obsessions are meant to increase only and I was going to become his deadly obsession. His madness, his love"

______________________________________

Please vote and comment💜
Borahae💜

This had me choking on air because of how hard I was laughing looking at this😂😂