E I G H T

Y/n Pov

I didn't see Jungkook around class today which was very odd. He would always be in my face everyday. What happened to him today? Did he really change just by staying away from me for a week.

But then again he was his clingy self this morning than what happened.

It was lunchtime and I texted Namjoon about Jungkook but he didn't respond. Maybe because of class so I ignored it and went to the cafeteria to have lunch.

Lisa and I were walking down the hallway when we heard a crowd gasping and whispering amongst themselves while some shouting could also be heard.

It was not uncommon for boys to get into fight so I was gonna ignore it but then some of the people in the crowd were murmuring Jungkook and Namjoon's name and that's when I panicked and went towards them running.

The scene in front of me made me scream in horror.

"JUNGKOOK STOP" I yelled and went towards Jungkook to stop him from beating the shit out of Namjoon.

Namjoon was taller than Jungkook but he was definitely stronger than Namjoon so his state wasn't very good.

He was beaten badly. He was almost unconscious. If I didn't stop Jungkook than maybe he would've died from the beating only.

I tried to stop Jungkook from beating Namjoon but he was grabbing his collar and punching him in his face repeatedly.

Jungkook was furious and I didn't know what to do so I did what I thought would stop him and hugged him from the back and he stopped punching Namjoon instantly. He was still breathing heavily from all the anger and let go of Namjoon's collar.

Namjoon dropped on the ground and some of the students helped him to take him to the infirmary immediately while Jungkook calmed himself a bit and I didn't know what to do anymore so I just let go of the hug and was about to walk towards the infirmary when Jungkook grabbed my wrist tightly and started dragging me.

I was low-key scared of him right now after he had beaten Namjoon to almost death.

I gathered some courage and tried to release myself from his grip and started hitting his hands that were dragging me.

"LET ME GO JUNGKOOK!!WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I shouted at him without caring about our surroundings. I wasn't going down without fighting.

He dragged me to a empty classroom and pushed me inside. He locked the door and came towards me.

He grabbed my arms tightly and I hissed in pain.

"WHAT AM I DOING?WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" he shouted at my face. He was so close to me that I could feel his breathe on my lips while I had my closed due to his shouting.

"What did I do? You were the one beating Namjoon to death and dragged me here" I said opening my eyes to meet his dark doe eyes that looked nothing innocent now but terrifying.

"Why were you hanging out with him when I was not around? Why did you get so close to him?" he said gritting his teeth while looking directly into my eyes which looked like he was trying to look into my soul.

"He is my friend. Can't I be friends with people now? Leave me. You are hurting me" I said trying to wiggle out of his iron grip which failed.

"And what about my heart. You are hurting me more than anything. You can't love me or be with me but you can be with him,be his friend. I had clearly warned you to not be friends with any other boy" he said. For a second he looked hurt talking about his heart but that emotion wasn't even there for much longer and got replaced with angry expressions.

"Who are you to control my life. You never let me have friends but enough is enough. I would have friends and you are no one to stop me anymore. You have threatened every boy in this school so they don't talk to me but who talks to me will be my friend and I don't care if you have a problem with that" I said while anger was rising in myself.

"I.am.your.everything. And.you. will.do.what.I.will.tell.you.to" he said pausing in every word as if to make me remember all the words clearly.

"No I am no one to you and I will not listen to you. At least not anymore. You have crossed your limits today by beating Namjoon and I wouldn't tolerate your nonsense anymore" I said still trying to remove his hands from me which was getting more tigher by the second.

"I was always so patient with you but don't think of that to be my weakness. Just because I love you doesn't mean you can do whatever you want" he said and I scoffed in disbelief.

"I am not even your girlfriend still you behave like I am and don't let me do anything I want and you are saying I do what I want than I will do what I want. I would be friends with guys and I will also date-" I couldn't even finish my sentence when I felt his lips on mine. He was forcefully kissing me. I started hitting him everywhere and tried pushing him but he wasn't budging.

'My First Kiss'

"You are my heaven and you are my hell because I LOVE YOU TO DEATH"

______________________________________

Please vote and comment💜
Borahae💜

They will be the death of me😪Stream the teaser ARMYs💜

Stream the teaser ARMYs💜