S E V E N

Y/n Pov

"Arghhh" I groaned waking up. It was monday again and that meant school.

Sunday went over faster than I anticipated. This sunday I didn’t go out. Not that I do every other sunday. On sundays either Jungkook would be at my house or he will take me out forcefully or take me to his house because apparently his mother said.

I didn’t have even one day to myself. I thought this sunday I would go out with Lisa but she was busy this sunday only whrn I had free time and after the meeting at the cafe with Namjoon I wanted to have some alone time and think over it as well.

Dating him would not be an easy option for me. I know how Jungkook feels about me and it was obvious since a long time but I didn’t have the same feelings for him.

We were good friends but after he confessed his feelings in middle school I rejected him unfortunately because I just saw him as a friend. I thought maybe after that we wouldn’t be friends anymore or he would be heart broken but nothing of that sort happened.

Instead he becamee clingy in the beginning but then started becoming posessive. I didn’t really notice or care to notice but he was always posessive about me.

When we started high school he became popular in school and started becoming more posessive. He started bullying students,mostly boys who tried to become my friends or tried to become close with me and that's when our friendship turned sour.

I couldn’t take his posessiveness and everything and started staying away from him but avoiding him made him more obsessed I guess and he started studying in my class to stay more close to me and to not let anyone come near me.

As he was popular many girls swoon over him but he never really give attention to them. Many pretty and popular girls were after him but he never accepted anyone.

I was kinda flattered about his coldness to all those beautiful girls but that didn’t change the fact that I didn’t like his obsessed ass.

But he didn’t understand it. Because of him I couldn’t even have crush on boys or date anyone. I knew he wouldn’t let me. Oviously he doesn’t even let me be friends with boys so dating is not even an option.

But I really liked Namjoon. He was someone who I wanted to date. He was good looking,sincere,understanding and a gentleman who didn’t seem posessive at all. And this is the quality I like about him the most.

I knew about my feelings for him since the beginning but I couldn’t answer him because of Jungkook. I don't know how he would react or what he would do to him. He would definitely bully him but then what?

He always said I was his and all that which I wasn’t but he never threatened me about dating anyone else or something like that but I guess it wasn’t needed because he didn’t let boys near me.

I looked at the alarm clock to see that I was almost going to be late so I hurriedly took a shower and went downstairs after getting ready.

I can skip breakfast today I guess.

"Bye mom, I'm going to be late" I shouted leaving through the door to take a run so I reach there at time but before I could run off someone grabbed me from behind and back hugged me tightly and it didn’t take me much time to realise who it was.

'Not again' I groaned inwardly when I felt him taking a deep breathe taking a sniff of my neck.

'What is he? A vampire?! A werewolf?or a dog? That he needs to sniff me'

'Oh wait he is a love sick puppy' I laughed mentally on my own bad joke.

"Gosh I missed you so much" Jungkook said still holding me tightly,his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Can you leave me now? I'm getting late for school and so are you" I said prying his hands off of me which I successfully did as he himself loosened it and turned me to face him.

"I know. Let's go then" he said clasping my hands and took me towards his car. I couldn’t even protest becaise of how fast he dragged me to his car.

I groaned. Again my life in hell because the devil is back.

-

We reached school and I get out of his car immediately and went to rhe classroom after taking my notes from the locker.

Jungkook didn’t stop me because he knew we will be late if he did and I was thankful for that.

-

"Hey Y/n. How are you. You didn’t tell me how it went with Namjoon" Lisa said while I panicked but calmed down as I saw Jungkook wasn’t here yet.

"Sush, do you want Jungkook to know about that?" I said giving her a small glare and she apologised immediately understanding my point.

Jungkook came in just before the class started and sat beside me.

And his daily routine of staring at me started just like everyday but today it seemed he was in a good mood and was smiling which I was dreadful of because I don't know what he will do once he knows about Namjoon and I know it wouldn’t stay hidden for a long time that I got closer to Namjoon,a boy while he was away.

'If my love for you makes me look crazy than I don't want to look normal'

______________________________________

Please vote and comment💜
Borahae💜