F I F T E E N

Y/N POV

I was standing here awkwardly with my parents. Jungkook and his family was a little late for the party.

I always hated going to parties and if I had the option I would've skiped this one as well but it is for my engagement so that's just not an option.

"Y/n-ieeeee~" came a sudden squeal from none other than my best friend Lisa as she came and hugged me tightly.

"You look so beautiful today" she said breaking the hug and I smiled at her half heartedly.

"Hey don't be like that. Maybe everything would get alright once you get married to him. He wouldn't let you marry anyone else anyways you know" she joked in the end which was more terrifying than funny.

"Forget all that * I looked at mom* Can I go with her?" I said pointing at Lisa and as Jungkook didn't arrive yet she let me go with her.

-

"Oh Y/n,hi. How are you?" a voice said from behind me as I was standing in the balcony waiting for Lisa who went to get some drinks for herself and I needed some fresh air.

"Umm I'm good. You are?" I asked as I couldn't really recognise the person in front of me. He looked someone like maybe Jungkook's age.

"You don't remember me. I am Eunwoo, Cha Eunwoo" he said giving me a smile and after thinking for a couple seconds it clicked me.

"Eunwoo, where were you all these years. You had quite much vanished" I said remembering my best friend from childhood.

"We had to shift from here all of a sudden.. We went to America and guess we are back now" he said smiling and I smiled back.

We started talking like friends again that it didn't feel like we were catching up after so long. It felt like we were always in touch.

Talking to him seemed to ease my worries and tension about the party.

-

JUNGKOOK POV

We arrived at the engagement party a little late because dad was busy with some meeting even today. But I am glad to finally arrive here. I can't wait to see her and officially put my ring on her and make her mine.

"Hello Mr amd Mrs Jeon. Hey there son" Mr Lee welcomed us with Mrs Lee standing by her side as we gave him a smile and I bowed to them but my eyes were looking for Y/n only.

"Mrs Lee! Where is Y/n?" I asked looking around. I really wanted to see her today.

"Oh she must be around. She went with Lisa somewhere " she said and I quickly excused myself to go search for her.

I was looking around when I saw her friend Lisa near the bar. I walked towards her as I couldn't find Y/n near her.

"Where is Y/n" I asked her as she got startled by my sudden appearance in front of her.

"Umm..she is maybe somewhere around here" she said nervously laughing a little which was making me suspicious of her as I looked at her intensely or more like a glare. She started looking around nervously and before I could walk away from there in search for Y/n she spoke.

"Oh there she is!" she bluted out before she put her hands in her mouth as if she didn't want me to hear it but I already did and looked behind me.

The scene that unfolded in front of me was making me livid. Y/n was there standing and laughing with a boy.

The boy looked around our age and he felt familiar for some reason.

My hands formed into fists as my eyes grew darker than anything. I walked towards them with big strides.

"How dare he make her laugh? Only I can do that"

______________________________________

I will try to post sooner from now on.
Borahae💜