Practice room

~Next day~

I woke up a bit early today and went to buy a new sim card. I need to message Park Jimin from that number and he might ask for my number later or something so I can't be suspected. The shopkeeper said the sim will start working from the afternoon so I am waiting in my room, after getting fresh, having breakfast.

I just inserted the sim into my phone cause it will notify me when it's okay to use. I sighed before taking my jacket. I walked out of my room, "I'LL GO GET SOME AIR GUYS!" I declared and went out of the dorm. I took the elevator and went to the lobby. I bowed to the receptionist and head outside. There was a park near the building, perfect to sit.

I sat on an empty bench there as my phone got notification. I took it out and saw that the sim was activated. Perfect timing. I had Jimin-shi's phone number in my notes so I dialed it and texted him through the new number.

You

Park Jimin, Be ready to face the hell from now.

I was feeling nervous, like I was drug dealing secretly. My breath hitched as I saw that the message was seen. My eyes widen as bead of sweat was forming on my forehead.

Jimin

Who the hell are you?!

You

Your biggest nightmare...😈

I sent the message and waited for his reply. But he wasn't even opening the message. I frowned at it until my eyes widen as someone sat beside me. I quickly shut the screen and looked to my left. It was none other than, Park Jimin. My heart beat fastened. "S-Sunbae-nim, Wh-what are you d-doing here?" I stuttered him.

"Yah, why are you acting like I caught you red handed while doing something?" He said chuckling. I laughed nervously before saying, "No, it's not like that but just that I got scared because you coming out of nowhere!" I lied. His lips formed an 'o'. "Anywaysss, Can I get your number, soon-to-be-idol?" He teased me. I smiled, a genuine smile, "Sure!"

He passed me his phone. I added my number as Park Y/n. I then returned him his phone. "I'll give you a miss call to see if it's the right one." Jimin-shi said as I became nervous again.

He clicked my number, and placed it on his ear. My phone rang suddenly making flinch. I looked at the id and saw unknown number. I sighed in relief knowing my sim was there. I smiled at him and got up. "Well I have to practice rap, so I'll get going. Bye, Sunbae-nim." I bowed and walked off.

I looked at the phone and saw that my new card had his number saved. I sighed in relief and started walking away from the bench. I looked back to see Jimin-shi not there. "Searching me?" I heard someone as I quickly looked at my side.

Park Jimin! "Ohh I thought of waving a goodbye so I looked back but you weren't there." I said giving a smile, fake smile. "I thought that we have the same destination then why not go together?" He said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I nodded hesitated and we walked to HYBE.

I opened the door, removing my shoes. I entered inside and saw everyone discussing something. "Yah~ Why are you discussing something leaving me behind! I'm the eldest, have some respect kids!" I whined. I pouted while looking at them. They all looked at me emotionless. "D-Did I said something wrong? Why are yo-you'll looking at me like that?!" I asked nervously.

Suddenly, they all began to laugh. I scoffed and crossed my hands, "Such mean people you are! Don't you dare talk to me" I stomp my feet on the floor and went to the kitchen. I took the utensils and started cooking japchae. I don't know why but I felt happy. Having someone in the house to joke around, to share things and be there with you.