The Real Truth

Next day, we entered the practice room to see only 5 members. Jimin and Jin Sunbae were not there. He greeted the others. "Sunbae, where are Jimin and Jin Sunbae?" Hye Sin asked. "Yesterday, when Jimin went to grocery shopping an robber attacked him so he is little hurt." RM said.

Lying won't help Sunbae-nim. I smirked at the statement. We practiced dance and our vocal or rap. After that BTS went to their dorm as we all stayed there only. We were resting there talking about random stuff. Then an idea crossed my mind.

I got up and stood infront of my members. "Guys! Jimin Sunbae is injured and BTS are in stress. We also need some break so why not we go out for dinner today? What say?" I asked them. They looked at each other and smiled.

"I like the idea! Let's go" Taeyoung said. Everyone agreed so we got up and walked to BTS dorm. We rang the bell and Jungkook opened the door. "Ohh what happened?" He asked. "Umm Sunbae we'll tell you but first can we come in?" Hae Jin said. We entered and saw Jimin was not there.

"So Y/n Noona thought that Jimin Sunbae is injured and you all are worried and stress about him and we also need break for sometime so why not we go out for dinner tonight?" Taeyoung said to them. "Ohh that's great idea. Let's go out guys!" Taehyung Sunbae agreed.

We all agreed to my thought and then told Jimin about it. Then after getting ready we all met at the lobby then went out to a restaurant suggested by BTS. We all sat down as took menu. We all ordered our dishes. While our food was coming we all talked about our life's before coming to BigHit except me.

I excused myself to washroom. I washed my hands and came out to bump into someone. "Ohh I'm so sor- Sehun?" I said as I saw who it was, Exo behind him. "Ohh noona? What are you doing here?" He asked me. "Ohh I'm here for dinner." I said. "Alone?" Do asked.

"No no. Me, my members and BTS." I said as Suho frowned. "Did you used dinner as an excuse to take revenge on That Park Jimin?!" Suho said sarcastically. "Why would she take revenge on me?" We heard someone saying as I turned around.

My eyes widen as I saw Jimin standing there. "Sunbae?" I whispered. He came besides me and looked at Exo with raised eyebrows. "Tell me. Why would she take a revenge on me? I don't even know here from before?" Jimin said. I looked down as I thought 'I'm dead'

"Well if you remember you left a woman pre-" I cut Suho off cause he'll just get my secret opened. "Suho just shut up for god's sake!" I said. "Y/n, what the hell is happening here? Which woman is he talking about and what does I have to do with her?" Jimin said as I looked at him with narrow eyes.

"I can't believe you Park Jimin!" I said to him in disbelief. "Y/n I'm your Sunbae!" Jimin warned me. "I don't care who the hell you are Mr. Park Jimin! All I know is because of you my life has became a mess!" I stated as Jimin frowned to me. "What?" He asked.

"You got a woman pregnant! You just told her to leave because it would ruin your career? How can you choose career over you loved ones? Shame on you Park Jimin! Shame on you!" I said to him in anger. "How did you knew about her?" He asked me confused.

"Ohh for you information I'm that woman's daughter Mr. Park" I said as Jimin's eyes widen. "Y-you are my daughter?" Jimin asked. "I don't want to say but yes. I'm your daughter and I'm ashamed to call you my dad! How can you go so low!" I said as he shook his head.

"No! It's not what you think Y/n! I never left her. She used me for money and when she knew I was going to be a trainee then she herself left me!" Jimin stated. "How dare you talk shit about my mother?! How can you say that she was a gold digger!?" I said as I took some steps closer to him in anger.

"Yes! And when I got into k-pop industry she just came again out of no where and asked to have a last drinl with me cause she was going abroad. She got me drunk and had sex with me! I wasn't even in the right state of mind Y/n! Believe me please. I'm not lying!" Jimin pleaded. I looked at him in disbelief.

I saw it in his eyes. He was sincere. He was saying the truth. I can see it in his eyes. Means all the guilt and pain I was feeling was right. My heart told me not to do so now I know why. I felt something wrong now I know what. Means my mom, who I thought was angel is a devil and the person I thought was devil is a victim here. H-how-

"I hurted you without knowing the truth. I took revenge for nothing" I said as Jimin looked at me shocked knowing I was the one behind all those incident. I slowly backed up from them (Jimin and Exo) "Y/n, don't go back. I know you very well don't you dare do that again!" Suho said as he slowly stepped towards me.

"I'm sorry, everyone" I whispered and turned around running out of the restaurant. I heard Suho and Jimin shouting for me to stop but my heart don't what to listen. It's time to listen to my heart now rather than my mind! While running, I turned to see everyone (Exo, BTS and my members) running after me.

I saw a bright light coming. I just stood there, waiting for it. This is it. I deserve this to happen. I closed my eyes as it was coming closer. I felt a force on my side and I fell on the ground. I was not in... pain? I opened my eyes to see in on the side and the truck stopped infront of a crowd. I then click what happened. "Appa!"