Missing

~Suho's POV~

It's been 30 minutes since she is gone. Did something happen to here? I got up and walked to the washroom. I saw a the nurse who took her blood. "Excuse me, can you just go and check if Y/n is in there?" I asked her. She nodded and went in. After 2-3 minutes later she came out.

"No sir. Ms. Park is not there in. Just check in other room's." He said as I ran away. I checked everywhere but no sign of her. I then went to Jimin's room. I slammed the door opened. They all looked at me shocked. I was panting.

"What happened Suho?" Jin asked me. "Y-Y/n, Y/n is missing" I said as everyone's eyes widen. "What?!" Jimin said. "Yes. I checked the whole hospital but she was no where to be find." I said catching breath. Jimin quickly stood up but Jungkook made him sit as he is weak.

"No no! I can't lose her. Suho please find my Y/n. Please. I can't lose my daughter just like my love. Pleased find her." Jimin begged me. "Yes. I will find here everywhere I can. Can three of you come with me?" I asked them. "I'll come" RM, Jin and Suga said in unison.

We all walked out of the hospital and took cab to Y/n's home. On the way I called Exo and told them to find Y/n. I took a spare key from under the mate and opened the door. We entered and searched the house but no sign of her. "Aish! Where are you Y/n!?" I mumbled.

"Guys I found this." Jin came to us with a sticky note. RM took it and read, "You must be finding me but I'm gone for good. I hope to see you not really soon (I'm not dead for your info Suho!)" "Urghh!!!" I groaned holding a fist of my hair. Suga patted my shoulder.

~Y/n's POV~

I took a cab and went to Do Bong district. I had some money and mom's saving so I rent a small apartment. I unpacked my stuff and laid down as it was night. "what should I do? Should I go for groceries or just eat ramen?" I said to myself as I started thinking.

"I'll just eat ramen and do some grocery shopping for this week." I said and got up. I took my coat and walked out. I bought some vegetables, kimchi, ramen, sauces and other ingredients needed to make food. I then made ramen for myself and then went to sleep.

Next morning, I woke up and got ready. I need to find a job cause the money I have right will just be over this month. I decided to live in Do Bong because idol's rarely come here so BTS and Exo won't find me. I went to a restaurant as they needed a waitress for them. I got the job so my work starts from Monday, which is 3 days later.

~A month later (A/N pov)~

Y/n was earning and was having a quiet and peaceful life but her heart and mind were mess. She was still feeling guilty about what she did. That one slap made me realise so much. How I am, who I am and much more. Thank you Kim Taehyung.

Whereas, BTS weren't focused on their work at all especially Taehyung. Jimin is broken so much. Jimin cry himself at night, don't eat much, doesn't sleep, doesn't focus on anything and it is hurting Taehyung, cause if he didn't slapped Y/n she would be here and Jimin would be normal. He felt guilty for what he did.

Same goes to Exo and other. They also couldn't focus on anything. They all miss Y/n so much. She a happy virus for everyone. She helped everyone who was down, hurt or sad. But no one knew how she felt until she left. They felt so disappointed in themselves for not noticing Y/n's feeling.

~At restaurant~

I wiped the table and went to the kitchen. I took the order of table 4 and walked to them. I gave them their order and saw there were new customer on table 9. I started walking to them but stopped in mid was as I saw who they were, Chanyeol, Do and Baekhyun. Shit.

I turned around and walked to Jisoo. "Jisoo can you take order of table 9?" I requested her. "Y/n I would have but the manager needs me now. Sorry" she said and walked to the cabin. Aish! What should I do now? I can't even tell anyone else to take. Yes.

I walked in the kitchen and took a mask. I wore it and walked to table 9. I stood there as they saw through the menu. After they order I walked off to kitchen. After the order was ready I gave them their order as Baekhyun kept looking at me.

'Is he doubting me? No please don't. You should not recognise me.' I screamed in my head. After they were done eating, I gave them the bill as they payed and walked off. I took the money and turned around to see Baekhyun inches away from me.

My eyes widen as I saw him. He narrowed his eyes and looked at me. "Why do I feel like I know you?" He asked me as I gulped. I avoided eye contact with him. "N-No" I said changing my voice a bit. He came abit more close.

"Yah bacon come fast!" Do said as he came towards us.. Baekhyun looked at me last time and walked off with Do. I sighed in relief and sat down on the chair. "That was so close." I mumbled. I took a deep breath and then got to work again. But Boss told us to close early cause he had to go somewhere.

We packed up and walked out. Jisoo bit bye and walked the opposite direction. I removed my headphones and plugged to my phone. I played Ko Ko Bop and started walking home. When I turned to the corner I felt someone put cloth on my mouth which smelled abit weird. With that I blacked out.