Award show

Everything was fine by a month or so. I went back to BigHit and everything was fine. We were improving in our training very fast. BTS had to do a comeback so TXT became our teacher's till debut. I already knew YeonJun. Exo were also fine. But one day,

I was sleeping peacefully when someone bragged in my room. "Noona wake up!!" I heard Hae Jin said. I just turned away from him and closed my eyes. "Aish!" He mumbled and started shaking me. "Wae wae?!" I raised my voice and sat up. "Look" he said and gave me a letter.

I took it and saw that it was an invitation for an award show. "a-an invitation to award sh-show?!" I said in shock. "Yes! Jimin Sunbae personal told the director give us." He said to me as I looked at him in shock. "What?!" I said as he nodded.

"Yah! Wake up and get ready. It's gonna start in 2 hour's" he said pulling me put of bed. "Okay okay. I got it. Now go!" I said and pushed him out of my room. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I came out wearing my robe and walked to my wardrobe. I started to choose a dress for award function. I need to look good.

All the actors, actress and idol's will be there. All my favourite people will be there ahh I'm so excited. I found a perfect dress for tonight. I took it out and checked it. "Okay this one" I said and walked to my bed. I changed into the dress, I did my hair and make and together it looked lile :-

 I changed into the dress, I did my hair and make and together it looked lile :-

(Make up, hair and dress)

I heard Hye Sin yell, "unnie come on we'll be late!" I checked myself for the last time and walked out of my room. Their jaw dropped as they saw me. "Who are you?!" Taeyoung asked me. I chuckled and said, "shall we go?" "Wahh you'll make everyone fall for you" Hae Jin said while walking down the building.

We got in a limo BTS sent. We drove for 20 minutes and then reached the location. My heart was beating very fast. I took a deep breath and walked out of the car. I heard people say, "who are they?" "Are they new debuted?" "They all look so handsome and beautiful" we entered in and saw all the famous people.

We had second row so we walked to the row and saw BTS sitting there. I quickly walked to appa. They looked at us and their jaw dropped. I giggled. "Whoaa you'll look so handsome and beautiful guys!" Jungkook Sunbae commented. "Thank you" we said.

I sat on the corner seat cause that was the only one empty. Appa came to me and whispered, "You look so beautiful my daughter" "thank you appa! I don't have to compliment you cause you look handsome everyday." I said and smiled. He laughed at my statement.

The show went good. BTS, TXT and Exo won some awards. "So, we have a surprise for exo-l!" The MC said as the crowd when crazy. Suho came on the stage in other suit. Whoa we wore the same colour. We would look good besides each other.

 We would look good besides each other

(Suho's suit)

"So Suho-shi, what is the surprise?" The MC asked Suho. "Well I have produced a song for someone I love with all my heart. The girl I love since years for now." He said smiling. I just felt hurt inside. 'what is happening to me?' I thought. I shook the feeling and concentrated on them.

"Okay then. Performance. The stage is your!" The MC said and walked away. The lights slowly started dim and and a spotlight was on on Suho. He looked handsome in that suit and black hair. He looks... Hot! He then started singing.

Hey! Where about are you? Where are you? Can we start again?
In my wounded heart, petals scattered into pieces and fly to you
Why am I like this? Can I know why? It's just still not enough

In my heart, I want to have
you slowly! A person knocking
on my window, Before I know
I follow you! Even I can't reach
you, I wan to catch you,
You're my wish, wish

After following the scent
Of the flowers, I'm
watching me hesitating
You're so beautiful that
I carefully knock on your
heart, My love my love.

I was not enough but you fill
me, I was like winter but
now I'm warm. Without
even a word you changed
me. You were too far but
now you're in front of me.

I'm being coloured by you but my stained heart is getting wiped out slowly. A person knocking on my window, before I know I follow
you even if I can't reach, I want to
catch you, you're my wish wish.

After following the scent
of the flowery, I'm watching
me hesitating. You're so
beautiful that I carefully
knock on your heart
my love my love.

You're my only. It's only you
no no no. You and I are
looking alike. Now I'll
knock you all you need to
do is just open. Let's love
now, my love my love.

Suho suddenly got up and started walking off the stage. He smiled while walking. Everyone's eyes were on him. Fans were going crazy because of what he announced, 'the girl I loved for year'. He started walking up to our direction. He stopped infront of me.

You're my dream, you're my dream. You're my dream you're my dream.

He held my hand and made me stand.

You're my dream, you're my dream.

He kneeled down on his one knee and looked at me.

You're my love, you're my love~

He finished singing as I knew where this was going. I was yet shocked. "Y/n, we've been friend's for 6 years now. I am knocking on that door. All I want you to do is open that door, door of your heart cause I want to stay in your heart forever. Will you open it and make me love you more?" He said removing a box and opening it.

I saw a ring in it. 'is he asking me to get married?' I thought as tears build up. "I know what you must be thinking. Yes pabo, I'm asking you for for marriage!" He said and smiled to me. "Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!" I heard the crowd chant.