Chapter 17

Cheryl's POV

"Hi baby." She smiled. "These are for you." She added, then handed me the flowers.

"H-how?" I stuttured.

"With the help of those two-" She pointed at Kevin and Veronica. I gave Kevin the 'seriously' look when I saw him holding his phone out, most likely recording the whole thing. "Kev picked me up from the airport yesterday and I stayed with him. Veronica kept you busy while we set all this up."

"What about work?" Toni wiped the tears away from my cheeks.

"All part of the plan." She smiled again. Seeing that smile in real life was so different to seeing it in a photo. I pulled Toni in for a hug, getting the smell of her perfume. All it took was her touch, her warmth, to make me feel more relaxed. The tears stopped, but I didn't let her go. I didn't ever want to let her go. "I sure as hell will be happy if this week is filled with more of this." She smiled and I pulled back, and stared into her gorgeous brown eyes.

"You're here for a whole week?" She nodded.

"You can turn the camera off now, Kev." Toni suggested and he listened. She gave them both a strange look and a nod, before Veronica said something.

"Kevin and I are actually gonna go now. We'll give you two some privacy." They both walked out and closer the door behind them.

"My shipper heart is happy." Kevin said, unaware we could still hear him. I laughed. Toni and I sat down on my bed. She gripped my hand and I rested my head on her shoulder. We sat there, in a peaceful silence for a while. It still felt unreal to me.

"I almost forgot. You're gift. I was so caught up in actually seeing you that I didn't actually give you it. That is, the main gift. You have another little one for today and some more for tomorrow."

"You really be spoling me, huh?" I giggled. She reached behind her and grabbed something out of her back pocket. It was in a small red box. I opened it up to see the most amazing promise ring inside. That was something I had never gotten before in my life.

"I wasn't sure if you would think it's too soon in our relationship, but to me it felt right. Ummm...I even got a little thing inscribed on the inside of it." She sure had. It was both of our names with a heart in the middle. "I wanted to give it to you, to show you that I promise to be there for you and to care for you."

"I love it." I smiled and looked into her eyes. She looked back at me. I felt us both edging closer together until our lips connected. It was a soft, yet passionate kiss. We are actually having our first kiss. I didn't think this day would come for a long time. We broke the kiss, but went back in for more. What felt like seconds had actually been mintues, but Toni eventually pulled back fot air. Her hand grasped my chin gently. Her thumb stroked my skin.

"How about we see if the ring fits?" She suggested and pulled it out of the box, placing it on my finger.

"It's perfect." I stated. Toni sighed of relief. She probably was unsure of whether it would fit and was glad that it did. "Y'know, you're welcome to stay here. I-I mean if you want to. I'm sure my parents won't mind." I blurted out. I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible.

"That would be amazing. I'll text Kevin soon and let him know that I wanna pick up my stuff." I smiled. She was going to stay with me and I couldn't have been more thrilled. We took a selfie and I didn't hesitate to post it on insta.

Cheryl_Bombshell

Cheryl_Bombshell Best surprise I could ask for <3T

T.Topaz :))))

KevKeller y'all are the cutest couple I've ever seen!!!!
Veronica_ Aren't we amazing friends for making this happen @KevKeller??
KevKeller duhhhh @Veronica_
Cheryl_Bombshell thank you both

Toni's POV

Toni: Hey Kev Cheryl offered for me to stay with her. Is it cool if I come and pick me stuff up in 10?

Kevin: I knew she would. And that's fine

Kevin: oh and btw enjoy this

Kevin: *1 attached video*

"Oh...my...god." I gasped. "Look." I showed the video to Cheryl. He had recorded us meeting.

"That is such a Kevin move. I'll admit it is nice to know that we will always have that, as a reminder." Cheryl responded.

"It is." Toni grinned. She gave me a peck on the lips and we finished watching the video.