Chapter 21

Denim's POV

I never thought my siblings would be so simple-minded that they can't even do a simple fucking task. Find Brandy and drag her stubborn ass back to me. "Denim." Blue says walking into the room. "Christopher's car is parked at some motel about an hour and half away."

I chuckled. "Don't worry about him anymore. I have something different in mind."

"What is it?" He asks.

Slightly looking over at him, I stood up grabbing my gun from underneath my desk. Tucking it into the back of my pants, I walked out of the room. I was playing the game all wrong. I should have listened to my gut in the first place.

Waiting around for a bunch of imbeciles to do something so simple might have been the dumbest move I ever made. Go to the source, where things originally started. Where you know you'll get you way with a quick flash of gun or a threat.

"To go straight to her." I said to him as he followed along behind me. "Take her back myself."

"Are you sure that's the way to do it. I mean if she left, she left for a reason-"

I snapped my head towards. "-if you like being alive, I suggest keeping your mouth shut and getting the hell out of my face."

Blue nods his head before he walks away without saying another word. I left immediately without wasting a minute. It's been months since I've seen Brandy. Staring at a picture of her smiling only irritates me more that she isn't next to me when I want her to be.

For a family with money they need better security. Letting anyone they please enter through the gates. Amateurs. As I got out of the car, I took deep breath in feeling how close I was getting to Brandy. Casually waiting by the front door, I kept ringing the doorbell until I heard rapid footsteps coming towards the front door.

The door opens to Brandy's mother, Iris, standing in shock. "I don't know if you know this, but you are supposed invite me in. I'm here to collect what was taken from me."

I could feel her breathing faster as I welcomed myself in. "I'm calling cops if you don't leave now."

I nod my head. "Go ahead." I pick up a random vase and toss it around in my hands. "Either way I'm not leaving until I get what's mine. So I'll wait."

Iris takes a few steps rushing into the other room. Following along behind her, I pulled her back. Her back hits my chest as I hold her still. "Let Me Go!" She shouts.

"Where's Brandy?"

"She's not here." Iris says struggling to break herself free. "You need to leave. My husband will be home soon and-"

"-and what?" I exclaimed. Pushing her forward, he stumbled into the coffee table. "He'll call the cops too? Cause I promise you that whatever tactic you have in mind is completely useless."

The fear grew in her face as she tried to reach for her phone. Grabbing it out of her, I managed to shove her back onto the chair behind her. "Now to make this easier for yourself...call Brandy and tell her that's an emergency. While you are at it, make sure she knows that your life is on the line." I told her as I place my gun on the table sitting across from her.

She shakes her head. "Sh-she's a kid. You can't keep doing this to her." She sobs, begging me to leave Brandy alone. "What do you even want from her?"

"Her face. Her body. Her hair. Her eyes." I say leaning back in the chair. "If you want I can tell you how good she is in bed. How she likes to bounce on my dick-"

"Oh Stop It!" She groans. "Stop! Please Just Leave My Family Alone! What Do You Want From Us?"

I raised an eyebrow. I stood up with a grin growing across my face. "Your daughter and I promise you'll never have to see my face again." I suggested.

Iris shook her head. "Absolutely not!" She snaps. "You Lockwood's seem to have a weird obsession with my daughter and I'm Getting Tired Of It!"

I paused and turned back to face her. "This is getting interesting. Which Lockwood are referring too?"

Iris shrugs. "...I'm not sure. He's pale."

Christopher. Should have known he would run to her as soon as he got too scared to face the issue he caused. "When was this?" I asked.

"Eric said he was with Brandy this morning. They were together, but I don't know where they are now. She isn't answering her phone. So I can't and won't help you."

"You gave me all the information I need." I smiled. "Since Brandy has to come home eventually, let's wait."

"You can go home and never come back." She snarls.

Getting up, I grabbed my gun off the coffee table. Walking behind the chair, I grabbed her jaw tilting it to the side. I placed right under the chin as I leaned in closer. "Remember last time? Or should I remind you?" I whispered.

Iris remained silent. "I'll call Brandy." She says.

Letting her go, I handed her back her phone. "Smart choice."